Is Achillies grind The longest grind?

After grinding countless hours daily working for the Achillies armor set I started to wonder what other games had solid rewards for grinding everyday. I personally havent dedicated as much time on a game with an entire group of people for something so minor and non game changing. Has anyone else?

> 2533274844304716;1:
> what other games had solid rewards for grinding everyday.

I don’t think any game has a reward big enough to encourage grinding everyday.

Usually I play a game that I enjoy enough to play everyday. If it’s fun, then that’s a solid enough reward for me. Seriously 3.0 is a pretty absurd grind for Gear heads out there.

Hell yeah it is …

The Recon armor for Halo 3, The Achilles armor will never compare to that challenge. . . Yes, It was a Challenge to get, The Achilles isn’t a challenge, Its about being patient.
The recon, You actually had a time frame to get it and there were consequences for when you messed up.
Once you had it, Well you were looked at as a GOD.
The Hellioskrill for the MCC is a lot more like Recon as well, You have to work for it.
Achillies, Just join a company and go play another game, your team will get the armor for you. No challenge.
If you look at it like its a challenge, Then you must be:

• A kid - In a weak company - A leader of a weak company - a leader of a company full of low level players - Someone trying so hard to get his / her hands on the armor - Someone with bad stats and can’t get into a good company / lead a company.Take how you want, but its true.
    Achilles is just standard military armor.
    By that, I mean, At some point, 343 will just hand it out to everyone when they join a company and say, This is your uniform, where like you earned it.
    Its literally what they did to Hellioskrill when they made other variants of it gave it to 99% of every day one when it was released.

> 2535456307204029;4:
> The Recon armor for Halo 3, The Achilles armor will never compare to that challenge. . . Yes, It was a Challenge to get, The Achilles isn’t a challenge, Its about being patient.
> The recon, You actually had a time frame to get it and there were consequences for when you messed up.
> Once you had it, Well you were looked at as a GOD.
> The Hellioskrill for the MCC is a lot more like Recon as well, You have to work for it.
> Achillies, Just join a company and go play another game, your team will get the armor for you. No challenge.
> If you look at it like its a challenge, Then you must be:
>
> - A kid
> - In a weak company
> - A leader of a weak company
> - a leader of a company full of low level players
> - Someone trying so hard to get his / her hands on the armor
> - Someone with bad stats and can’t get into a good company / lead a company.
> Take how you want, but its true.
> Achilles is just standard military armor.
> By that, I mean, At some point, 343 will just hand it out to everyone when they join a company and say, This is your uniform, where like you earned it.
> Its literally what they did to Hellioskrill when they made other variants of it gave it to 99% of every day one when it was released.

its not a challenge but it does take a lot of time. helioskrill and recon dont take nearly as long

The process of getting achilles is actually brilliant and fun. I love it an haven’t had such a challenge within a game.

Yes! But so worth it. Got mine today just need the helmet now. The grind is fun if you have a good company that likes to have fun.

Close to get the helmet …

Fo shizzle my nizzle