Is a multiplayer disc confirmed yet?

I was wondering if a HCE multiplayer disc was confirmed. sorta like the multiplayer disc on odst

no all we be on one disc

What the above poster said…

Pretty much they took split-screen/LAN out of CE and replaced it with a “Reach Multiplayer” launcher. IE. you can head into Reach’s MM from the Anniversary disc…

Kinda made me mad cause I wanted to see ALL the CE maps remade… guess not.

> no all we be on one disc

so i’ll still have reach multiplayer and forge?

> What the above poster said…
>
> Pretty much they took split-screen/LAN out of CE and replaced it with a “Reach Multiplayer” launcher. IE. you can head into Reach’s MM from the Anniversary disc…
>
> Kinda made me mad cause I wanted to see ALL the CE maps remade… guess not.

I didnt care as much for that as i hate its only 2 player campaign.

ok, thank you

> > What the above poster said…
> >
> > Pretty much they took split-screen/LAN out of CE and replaced it with a “Reach Multiplayer” launcher. IE. you can head into Reach’s MM from the Anniversary disc…
> >
> > Kinda made me mad cause I wanted to see ALL the CE maps remade… guess not.
>
> I didnt care as much for that as i hate its only 2 player campaign.

really? only 2 players? dang i thought it would be 4

> > > What the above poster said…
> > >
> > > Pretty much they took split-screen/LAN out of CE and replaced it with a “Reach Multiplayer” launcher. IE. you can head into Reach’s MM from the Anniversary disc…
> > >
> > > Kinda made me mad cause I wanted to see ALL the CE maps remade… guess not.
> >
> > I didnt care as much for that as i hate its only 2 player campaign.
>
> really? only 2 players? dang i thought it would be 4

Same, me and two other friends have been playing together since halo 2. such a dissapointment.

To put it simple:

Halo CEA will have stand alone MP for those who only have that game and you can also install the 7 maps to your HDD and play them on Halo Reach.

Also Halo CEA will have 4 player XBL Co-Op for Campaign.

> To put it simple:
>
> Halo CEA will have stand alone MP for those who only have that game and you can also install the 7 maps to your HDD and play them on Halo Reach.
>
> Also Halo CEA will have 4 player XBL Co-Op for Campaign.

Wrong. Halo CEA will only have 2 player co-op over xbox live, because that’s all that the original game supported.