Is 343i Still on Covie Slayer?

I’ve been playing for 2 straight hours and haven’t seen them. Are you more likely to find them if you’re in a group?

I didn’t realise they were on it oops

> 2533274828183901;2:
> I didn’t realise they were on it oops

I’ve been playing nonstop in hopes of finding them. They said they’d be playing when covie went live, so I can get that 343 ice skin

I’m not sure they are playing at all. I vaguely remember something about them playing Covie slayer, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Now I’m interested. If anyone can find out where they mentioned it please let me know.

> 2535454513695654;3:
> > 2533274828183901;2:
> > I didn’t realise they were on it oops
>
> I’ve been playing nonstop in hopes of finding them. They said they’d be playing when covie went live, so I can get that 343 ice skin

Hope you can match them. I tried one game of it but didn’t have much fun

> 2533274828183901;5:
> > 2535454513695654;3:
> > > 2533274828183901;2:
> > > I didn’t realise they were on it oops
> >
> > I’ve been playing nonstop in hopes of finding them. They said they’d be playing when covie went live, so I can get that 343 ice skin
>
> Hope you can match them. I tried one game of it but didn’t have much fun

I don’t care much for the gamemode either. Who needs skill when you can just chuck a plasma grenade?

> 2533274950162674;4:
> I’m not sure they are playing at all. I vaguely remember something about them playing Covie slayer, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. Now I’m interested. If anyone can find out where they mentioned it please let me know.

I’m a bit confused as well. They said in the latest CU “next week when the playlist drops”, but they also said they’d give out a date. Maybe they’re not playing at the moment.

I grabbed this quote from the last community update.

> 2780570662795584;7:
> Our next rotational offering, “Covie Slayer”, will go up in its place and as with last week’s Doubles Refresh, Team 343 will be rallying our fireteams to jump in for some official community playdate action. Stay tuned, we’ll have a date and time to share soon!

So I don’t think they’re in the playlist now. I am keeping an eye out today for the next community update to post sometime today. I am hoping there will be a date and time listed there.

> 2533274863544717;8:
> I grabbed this quote from the last community update.
>
> > 2780570662795584;7:
> > Our next rotational offering, “Covie Slayer”, will go up in its place and as with last week’s Doubles Refresh, Team 343 will be rallying our fireteams to jump in for some official community playdate action. Stay tuned, we’ll have a date and time to share soon!
>
> So I don’t think they’re in the playlist now. I am keeping an eye out today for the next community update to post sometime today. I am hoping there will be a date and time listed there.

Man. I suck at reading the fine print. My guess is they’ll be online during the weekend.

> 2535454513695654;9:
> > 2533274863544717;8:
> > in I grabbed this quote from the last community update.
> >
> > > 2780570662795584;7:
> > > Our next rotational offering, “Covie Slayer”, will go up in its place and as with last week’s Doubles Refresh, Team 343 will be rallying our fireteams to jump in for some official community playdate action. Stay tuned, we’ll have a date and time to share soon!
> >
> > So I don’t think they’re in the playlist now. I am keeping an eye out today for the next community update to post sometime today. I am hoping there will be a date and time listed there.
>
> Man. I suck at reading the fine print. My guess is they’ll be online during the weekend.

No worries. We help each other out all the time. Someone will post about the date and time as soon as we know. I’m sure.

Secondly, in case you missed it, the latest Social Rotational playlist, “Covenant Slayer,” is live as of earlier today! Jump in and give it a go and please be sure to share your feedback in our forums. The sustain team will have information to share about future rotational playlist plans in the not too distant future. If you’d like to jump online for an impromptu playdate please join members of the 343 team in the “Covenant Slayer” playlist tomorrow, March. 3, at 9:30AM PST!

If only I didn’t have to work.

> 2533274880633045;11:
> Secondly, in case you missed it, the latest Social Rotational playlist, “Covenant Slayer,” is live as of earlier today! Jump in and give it a go and please be sure to share your feedback in our forums. The sustain team will have information to share about future rotational playlist plans in the not too distant future. If you’d like to jump online for an impromptu playdate please join members of the 343 team in the “Covenant Slayer” playlist tomorrow, March. 3, at 9:30AM PST!If only I didn’t have to work.

Many thanks! Here’s hoping I can get that 343 Ice skin.

I’m waking up early just for for this lol

> 2535434548670205;13:
> I’m waking up early just for for this lol

Same. I’m going solo because none of my friends are online. Sucks too. I’m sure a group is more likely to find them.