Is 343 taking over halo reach?

I heard that 343 takin over halo reach development? I heard that they were but I wasnt sure so I made a thread on B.net asking and a moderator said it might not happen? s that true? is 343 taking over? I sure hope so!

nobody knows for sure but i have a feeling reach will die pretty fast without a TU especialy if you see how many people were on in the last 24 hours on BNET

God, I hope so. I’ve been hearing that they are taking over with the release of the Defiant Map Pack on March 14th or 15th(?). But still, that’s just what I’ve been hearing.

EDIT: Oh, and I wouldn’t trust the moderators on B.net. They are usually heavily biased in favor of Bungie, and I don’t think they know everything that goes on. They’re just there to “moderate.” Nothing else.

Please refrain from any variation of Bungie bashing whether it be towards Bungie themselves, a B.net forum ninja, or another B.net forumite.

> Please refrain from any variation of Bungie bashing whether it be towards Bungie themselves, a B.net forum ninja, or another B.net forumite.

sorry but bungie let everybody down big time and im glad for a change, they did really bad with campaign and multiplayer is cival war over armor lock

and i found a thing on BNET about 343 takeing over and I bellive 343 is handeling TUs and stuff now. stupid firefox i cant post a link and the website dosent work in IE9

Yes they are Franky confirmed this.

> > Please refrain from any variation of Bungie bashing whether it be towards Bungie themselves, a B.net forum ninja, or another B.net forumite.
>
> sorry but bungie let everybody down big time and im glad for a change, they did really bad with campaign and multiplayer is cival war over armor lock
>
> and i found a thing on BNET about 343 takeing over and I bellive 343 is handeling TUs and stuff now. stupid firefox i cant post a link and the website dosent work in IE9

I agree. Bungie let us down.

Here’s what I know:

Inevitably 343 is owning Halo.

Frank who knows ‘Halo’ is in charge…and 343 is ‘listening’ to the community…

Only good things can come from this…

I must be a nobody. I wasn’t let down :frowning:

Wait… Isn’t defiant map pack supposed to be a firefight dcl? Acoording to other forums it is. Also when i play reach online i hear its a firefight dcl. Lots of people online didn’t like the idea. But if its not bungie…I’m sure it’ll be good. I hope :slight_smile:

> I heard that 343 takin over halo reach development? I heard that they were but I wasnt sure so I made a thread on B.net asking and a moderator said it might not happen? s that true? is 343 taking over? I sure hope so!

I’m hoping so, I think it might just be a misunderstanding, but I’m hoping that Frankie actually means ‘We’re taking over, and going to title update this.’ Honestly, I don’t like bloom, but all I really want is the option to play without bloom in custom games. That, and less armor lock, melee bleed over, etc. but if they can just make it so that I can play the game without bloom even if it’s just in custom games I will be infinitely happier.