Is 343 scared of GTA5

Hell yeah most companys are evry single person i know is getting that game nobody will be playing cod or halo for a long long long time

I’ll be playing Halo. When I’m not playing WoW that is. >.> Never liked the GTA series.

I used to be a huge GTA fan when I was 10.

GTA is waaay too casual for me now to enjoy.

> I used to be a huge GTA fan when I was 10.
>
> GTA is waaay too casual for me now to enjoy.

So what’s Halo 4 then?

GTA is on the violent games list, and will be the first to go, if US government has their way.

Very excited! I’ll defiantly have some time to put in for campaine. Hopefully the multiplayer is good i never got into they mulitiplayer in previous games because just seemed to casual. Hope i may enjoy it in the new GTA5 game.

Graphics look up to par like Halo 4 as well.

GTA isn’t what ti used to be. It changed with GTA IV and I hate it now.

I’m sticking with Bioshock Infinite.

They are two completely different games. They both apply for different audiences. It’s like saying Dominoes made a new pizza, does that mean big macs will get less sales?

> They are two completely different games. They both apply for different audiences. It’s like saying Dominoes made a new pizza, does that mean big macs will get less sales?

> They are two completely different games. They both apply for different audiences. It’s like saying Dominoes made a new pizza, does that mean big macs will get less sales?

CoD apparently applies to a different audience too, look what happened…

> > I used to be a huge GTA fan when I was 10.
> >
> > GTA is waaay too casual for me now to enjoy.
>
> So what’s Halo 4 then?

A cheaply balanced game that I’m still hooked on, until I don’t get my Regicide W/L ratio on 2.0.

cant wait for gta 5

Pfft Halo has someone GTA will never have due to trademark, and that is…

Grunts!!!

Also, i like Warthogs and sticky grenades more than a Honda and a bicycle.

> > They are two completely different games. They both apply for different audiences. It’s like saying Dominoes made a new pizza, does that mean big macs will get less sales?
>
> CoD apparently applies to a different audience too, look what happened…

COD is an fps like Halo, GTA is an RPG. It’s a completely different game.

> > > They are two completely different games. They both apply for different audiences. It’s like saying Dominoes made a new pizza, does that mean big macs will get less sales?
> >
> > CoD apparently applies to a different audience too, look what happened…
>
> COD is an fps like Halo, GTA is an RPG. It’s a completely different game.

The Genre does not matter, the people playing Halo 4 currently will have different tastes, as soon as Bioshock Infinite, GTA V and various other games get released in the coming months, the population will take another steep plummet.

> > > I used to be a huge GTA fan when I was 10.
> > >
> > > GTA is waaay too casual for me now to enjoy.
> >
> > So what’s Halo 4 then?
>
> A cheaply balanced game that I’m still hooked on, until I don’t get my <mark>Regicide W/L ratio on 2.0.</mark>

That shouldn’t be too hard then, after all, it’s perhaps the most casual playlist in the Game

> > > > They are two completely different games. They both apply for different audiences. It’s like saying Dominoes made a new pizza, does that mean big macs will get less sales?
> > >
> > > CoD apparently applies to a different audience too, look what happened…
> >
> > COD is an fps like Halo, GTA is an RPG. It’s a completely different game.
>
> The Genre does not matter, the people playing Halo 4 currently will have different tastes, as soon as Bioshock Infinite, GTA V and various other games get released in the coming months, the population will take another steep plummet.

Did you really just blow off the fact that they’re different genres? Wow…

> > > > I used to be a huge GTA fan when I was 10.
> > > >
> > > > GTA is waaay too casual for me now to enjoy.
> > >
> > > So what’s Halo 4 then?
> >
> > A cheaply balanced game that I’m still hooked on, until I don’t get my <mark>Regicide W/L ratio on 2.0.</mark>
>
> That shouldn’t be too hard then, after all, it’s perhaps the most casual playlist in the Game

My W/L is positive in all of the other playlists, yet this playlists’ luck based settings are crippling me.

> GTA is on the violent games list, and will be the first to go, if US government has their way.

Please explain, is the US gov really going to screw up great titles/series?

I couldn’t care less actually. I’m actually way more excited for Metro: Last Light. Hope it still comes out tho since THQ is going bankrupt.