Is 343 going to continue the Halo Wars Saga?

Just wondering. I really liked Halo Wars (mostly for the CG parts ^.^)

Maybe, it was actually really fun. I want them to put all their effort and energy into Halo 4 right now though.

> Maybe, it was actually really fun. I want them to put all their effort and energy into Halo 4 right now though.

I hope it doesn’t use the Reach engine.

Meh, it was cool and all for the story and to see something new. But halo belongs in the shooter catagory and being able to see an epic story through the eyes of someone else. Plus I dont think RTS games belong on consoles. Not to mention all the contradictions that game made to halo lore.

> > Maybe, it was actually really fun. I want them to put all their effort and energy into Halo 4 right now though.
>
> I hope it doesn’t use the Reach engine.

I don’t think it will. As stated in two instances the game has been in the works for years already, so they were probably developing a new engine.

I loved Wars, and would love another Halo strategy game!

> Maybe, it was actually really fun. I want them to put all their effort and energy into Halo 4 right now though.

They would pretty much just hire another company (robot) and supply them with the story.

> > Maybe, it was actually really fun. I want them to put all their effort and energy into Halo 4 right now though.
>
> They would pretty much just hire another company (robot) and supply them with the story.

Not necessarily. 343i is really just becoming a full game development studio.