Is 343 brainwashing us or something?

Its seems to me everytime we hate something in halo 4,we love it!

AA’s for example: we hated the idea of more AA’s when 343 first announced it to us. We might as well of had a riot, but 1 month later we all like" hell yeah there got AA’s on halo 4!!!"

Sniper rifle: first we thought it looked like wall-e got his head cut off and stuck on our precious gun! 1 month later were all fine about it and think it looks great!

Master chiefs new armour: we didin’t like it, one month later we love it!

What is this sorcery 343 has conjured!!!

Haven’t seen a single post praising the Sniper Rifle yet.

> Haven’t seen a single post praising the Sniper Rifle yet.

the only thing i don’t like about the sniper rifle is the scope and the sound

I like it now aetheticly just not the sound

-____________________-

I cannot believe this…

This makes no sense, perhaps they were explained better before we loved them?

Nevertheless, I doubt 343i casted a conjuration spell on our minds (I’m immune anyway, I’m a level 81 Nord lol)

Yeah, what little praise I’ve seen just get’s flooded with hate messages because some one likes the new look, and doesn’t agree it looks bad.

Is 343i brain washing us, no, it’s everyone else, it’s people who’s #1 gual is to under mind the community, and put a fire under everyone’s feet, to make every one mad at 343i, and give them a hard time to get the community to like their work, which I think is stupid.

Lol that’s just about everything. But yea i think most people have adapted to these changes, this game sounds amazing.

What ever your smoking OP, I want some of it because it must be the good stuff for you to say that. There are plenty of people still complaining about AAs and no one likes the sniper.

The Chief’s armour has changed, dramatically, since the first time we’ve seen it. And plus, it’s, by far, the nicest looking armour that the Master Chief has used.

I haven’t seen anybody praise the sniper rifle, it’s pure disgusting, in my opinion.

> Its seems to me everytime we hate something in halo 4,we love it!
>
> AA’s for example: we hated the idea of more AA’s when 343 first announced it to us. We might as well of had a riot, but 1 month later we all like" hell yeah there got AA’s on halo 4!!!"
>
> Sniper rifle: first we thought it looked like wall-e got his head cut off and stuck on our precious gun! 1 month later were all fine about it and think it looks great!
>
> Master chiefs new armour: we didin’t like it, one month later we love it!
>
> What is this sorcery 343 has conjured!!!

I am just one of the many, many people you are speaking for. I feel very misrepresented.

I still don’t like AA’s, I still think the SR looks ridiculous, and I don’t think MC’s armor is a graphic update but rather an artist’s reimaging that is completely extraneous an unexplained. Maybe speak for yourself next time, Hot Dog.

That being said, Nov. 6th can’t get here fast enough.

They were actually implemented correctly this time, and now we can see that with all the videos.

> The Chief’s armour has changed, dramatically, since the first time we’ve seen it. And plus, it’s, by far, the nicest looking armour that the Master Chief has used.

I share the same opinion! I love his armour.

Lol I have, with people saying, “Sniper Rifle looks awesome, high tech and beefy. The sound is different, but I like the Sniper.”

Lol anyways, I think people just have the tendency to flop sides on 343’s views. One minute they are against something, and then the next second the are with 343. I don’t 343 are doing any brainwashing. Also, people just like to follow the bandwagon and quickly change opinions based off of a many people. In other words, they instantly tend to follow the crowd…

My opinions on this game have not changed:

1. Sniper is ugly. But who cares as long as it works, right?
  2. AA’s in Halo 4 is a great idea.
  3. Armor and helmet designs, including the Chief’s, are ugly as -Yoink-.

> Its seems to me everytime we hate something in halo 4,we love it!
>
> AA’s for example: we hated the idea of more AA’s when 343 first announced it to us. We might as well of had a riot, but 1 month later we all like" hell yeah there got AA’s on halo 4!!!"
>
> Sniper rifle: first we thought it looked like wall-e got his head cut off and stuck on our precious gun! 1 month later were all fine about it and think it looks great!
>
> Master chiefs new armour: we didin’t like it, one month later we love it!
>
> What is this sorcery 343 has conjured!!!

So wait… You’re telling me that foundless conjecture based on nothing but little articles and absolutely no playing time; that is completely negative and hates the game is being replaced by actual facts, people playing the game itself to see how these game mechanics work together, and not making knee-jerk hyperbole posts anymore?

Well… That’s just the Halo community for you.

> > Haven’t seen a single post praising the Sniper Rifle yet.
>
> Lol I have, with people saying, “Sniper Rifle looks awesome, high tech and beefy. The sound is different, but I like the Sniper.”
>
> Lol anyways, I think people just have the tendency to flop sides on 343’s views. One minute they are against something, and then the next second the are with 343. I don’t 343 are doing any brainwashing. Also, people just like to follow the bandwagon and quickly change opinions based off of a many people. In other words, they instantly tend to follow the crowd…

I’m not doubting you or anything, but how can we truly know? I feel like I spend a lot of time on these forums, and while I do recognize the names of different users I (for the most part) don’t remember their stance on different topics. And even if I did, it wouldn’t be enough people for me to feel like I can make any judgements on the community’s reaction to different topics over a period of time.

My opinion is that people don’t give naysayers enough credit. Oh sure, they rage at newly revealed details in the beginning, and everyone tells them to accept, adapt, get over it. Months later when their rage has subsided and they’ve realized the game is coming out with these things implemented whether they like it or not and they actually accept the changes (there will always be exceptions), the people who told them to just accept it accuse them of “flopping sides” and “following the bandwagon.”

Let’s not confuse acceptance with appreciation.

Challenge accepted

https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postsm1132951_The-bad--Yoink--sniper.aspx#post1132951

Ok,

All these things that you mentioned were hated when we didn’t know much, if not anything about them. Remember that ridiculous era of flaming things before we had any info on these forums? That is exactly what happened and what do you know it, now we have info on the subject, we actually found out “it’s not that bad and/or even liked it”. Remember when that time when we first saw the Halo 4 First Look trailer with all 30secs of gameplay, the GameInformer info, 3/4 of the forum posts were negative and flamining. Now that we have actually seen the game, 3/4 of the posts are positive, very pleased with Halo 4 and good constructive criticism.

But above all;

Answer: 343i are doing something right.

> > Its seems to me everytime we hate something in halo 4,we love it!
> >
> > AA’s for example: we hated the idea of more AA’s when 343 first announced it to us. We might as well of had a riot, but 1 month later we all like" hell yeah there got AA’s on halo 4!!!"
> >
> > Sniper rifle: first we thought it looked like wall-e got his head cut off and stuck on our precious gun! 1 month later were all fine about it and think it looks great!
> >
> > Master chiefs new armour: we didin’t like it, one month later we love it!
> >
> > What is this sorcery 343 has conjured!!!
>
> So wait… You’re telling me that foundless conjecture based on nothing but little articles and absolutely no playing time; that is completely negative and hates the game is being replaced by actual facts, people playing the game itself to see how these game mechanics work together, and not making knee-jerk hyperbole posts anymore?
>
> Well… That’s just the Halo community for you.

one dont you see its all part of bungie’s plan for world domination! 343 is working with them! 2 better this community than COD’s if it was COD’s and the devs listend as much as here nothing would get done but hating. personally i had no problems with AA’s in reach and i dont know why some did.

I think that reality is sinking in for everyone.

The 1-50’s have accepted it won’t be a 1-50 ranking & the ‘I hate AA’s’’ have accepted that AA’s have been well implemented.

Since everything in Halo 4 is basically ‘unhateable’ the hate has subsided…which is a good thing…