Is 130 really the last rank?

Cause if it is im gonna have to play a different game saddly.

No one knows but there is hope that more will be added down the road.

I play nothing but War games and i am still just a 92. Wtf man lol How much Halo do you guys play, 40 hours?

Of course it would explain if you grinded Spartan OPs with fast track all day…then you’ve really killed the game you’re self IMO.

He didn’t kill the game himself. If that’s what he enjoys to do then hey by all means do it. The sad thing is there isn’t much to keep a player around in this game not until the ranking system comes out. It seems 343 underestimated how much people would play. I guess you could get commendations, but the xp means nothing.

I love playing war games but really it pisses me off cause my teammates suck and always loses, I play spartan ops cause it accully fun.
Could have they made it where it was like reach when Lt/ Colonel grade 3 was the hightest untill 3 months later?

New waypoint based 1-50 skill based ranking system comes out soon :slight_smile: but yeah it’s 130

Due to recent a recent surgery I’ve had plenty of time to play. Almost a thousand war games now and not a lot of spartan ops has put me at 126 already. That’s after only 7 days of play time roughly. Considering I put in 24 days in all of Reach’s entirety and was only a nova I really hope more levels are added.

I doubt it. I think thats more equal to the level 70 cap that happened without the specialization codes.

You could always just play for fun after SR 130

It is really hard for me to play for fun on halo for some reason saddly.

Can somebody please let the OP know that the SR isn’t really a rank? Pretty please… For now, there are tons of commendations to get, which will take awhile.

No one has an actual “343 said this” answer. Personally, Im hoping that SR-130 is just the cap at the moment, much like Lt Colonel was for Reach at the start.

God I hope so, this will cause people to play actual ranked games if they still wanna rank up.

> No one has an actual “343 said this” answer. Personally, Im hoping that SR-130 is just the cap at the moment, much like Lt Colonel was for Reach at the start.

It’s pretty much confirmed. No other ranks or other armor in the strategy guide and since they can’t add Armor as dlc because of the way the maps are formatted it is highly unlikely it will be added later.

Lolz or i can get ban like in reach when i hit Nova 2x

> It is really hard for me to play for fun on halo for some reason saddly.

Then either:
a) You’re playing for the wrong reason or
b) Halo isn’t the game (franchise) for you.

> I play nothing but War games and i am still just a 92. Wtf man lol How much Halo do you guys play, 40 hours?
>
> Of course it would explain if you grinded Spartan OPs with fast track all day…then you’ve really killed the game you’re self IMO.

Double XP + Fast Track + Spartan Ops = 13,000xp

My friend owns a small store and he gives me all of his double xp codes lol.

You like to play nothing but War Games while others like to play nothing but Spartan Ops.

I play Spartan Ops only with double xp, the lag is not worth 5k xp.

> > It is really hard for me to play for fun on halo for some reason saddly.
>
> Then either:
> a) You’re playing for the wrong reason or
> b) Halo isn’t the game (franchise) for you.

Most people dont play Halo for fun, they play it for its competitive gameplay, which this game doesnt have, which is why population is bad.

Again we have the same basic issue that occurred in Reach where rank was important to some players and I’m not ridiculing them for this. With a ranking system coming soon it may change peoples views hopefully and be an incentive to continue playing for many.

343 knows how the SR system works better than most of us since they implemented it in the game. I’m sure they knew even the most dedicated would max it out quickly. Which makes me believe they will add higher SR ranks further down the line.