IP Banning

As many of you know, someone has decided to spend their time trolling the forums by constantly creating alternate accounts and then spamming topics about Eden’s change in appearance. And on top of all that, he creates nonsensical arguments contained with atrocious grammar errors and instantly “insults” other accounts the moment they disagree with him, call him out, or both.

He’s probably going to keep spamming the forums by creating alternate accounts until he gives up, and while that’s great and all, it’s not really efficient. So it’s got me thinking: why don’t the Monitors have the ability to ban IP’s? People like the troll I mentioned earlier wouldn’t be able to create any more accounts, and so everyone (except the troll) would be happy. And I understand that there are programs that can give you another IP, but it’s a lot more complex than just creating another account (I think), and some people would be too lazy to do that anyway.

Excuse any ignorance you may have seen in my post.

Good idea, but they should only be used if it’s really bad or someone keeps making multiple accounts Like this idiot

I like the idea, but it is a little harsh, especially if someone sees the error of their ways… Or just don’t perma IP ban

> 2533274946184160;3:
> I like the idea, but it is a little harsh, especially if someone sees the error of their ways… Or just don’t perma IP ban

Not if it’s people like the guy who I linked who creates new accounts each time he losses one, calls out people for speaking against him and calling every halo player that isn’t 50 or older “babies”

> 2533274946184160;3:
> I like the idea, but it is a little harsh, especially if someone sees the error of their ways… Or just don’t perma IP ban

I was going to mention that, but then I remembered that alternate accounts get perma-banned anyways. But maybe they could just do a normal account ban first then do an IP ban if they find out than an alternate account has been affecting the forums in a negative way.

> 2533274939958452;5:
> > 2533274946184160;3:
> > I like the idea, but it is a little harsh, especially if someone sees the error of their ways… Or just don’t perma IP ban
>
>
> I was going to mention that, but then I remembered that alternate accounts get perma-banned anyways. But maybe they could just do a normal account ban first then do an IP ban if they find out than an alternate account has been affecting the forums in a negative way.

Maybe it should go like this…Current banning system, after banning 10 alt account, week long IP ban, if it continues month long IP ban, then a year long or permanent IP ban.