iOS: Waypoint vs. Xbox Smartglass

Hey Guys,

Has there been any info as to whether the iOS Halo Waypoint app will be updated to support Halo 4 Service Records?

The Xbox Smartglass app has a beautiful Halo 4 Service Record app within it which looks great, I’m just wondering if we’ll have to use that forever or if Waypoint will be updated as well.

Thanks for any info!

Cheers

> Hey Guys,
>
> Has there been any info as to whether the iOS Halo Waypoint app will be updated to support Halo 4 Service Records?
>
> <mark>The Xbox Smartglass app has a beautiful Halo 4 Service Record app within it which looks great,</mark> I’m just wondering if we’ll have to use that forever or if Waypoint will be updated as well.
>
> Thanks for any info!
>
> Cheers

Um, where are you seeing this? My smartglass app says that there is no smartglass experience available for this yet.

> > Hey Guys,
> >
> > Has there been any info as to whether the iOS Halo Waypoint app will be updated to support Halo 4 Service Records?
> >
> > <mark>The Xbox Smartglass app has a beautiful Halo 4 Service Record app within it which looks great,</mark> I’m just wondering if we’ll have to use that forever or if Waypoint will be updated as well.
> >
> > Thanks for any info!
> >
> > Cheers
>
> Um, where are you seeing this? My smartglass app says that there is no smartglass experience available for this yet.

On the main screen when I launch the app it has Halo 4 as recently played, and attached below it is the Halo 4 Smartglass Experience app which upon launching displays a beautifully formatted Service Record - like a mobile version of the Waypoint web app but better. It honestly looks like it was built as a native app so I’d love to see a stand alone version.

> > Hey Guys,
> >
> > Has there been any info as to whether the iOS Halo Waypoint app will be updated to support Halo 4 Service Records?
> >
> > <mark>The Xbox Smartglass app has a beautiful Halo 4 Service Record app within it which looks great,</mark> I’m just wondering if we’ll have to use that forever or if Waypoint will be updated as well.
> >
> > Thanks for any info!
> >
> > Cheers
>
> Um, where are you seeing this? My smartglass app says that there is no smartglass experience available for this yet.

This.

This is all i get. I have the little play button for the dashboard but that is it.

> This is all i get. I have the little play button for the dashboard but that is it.

That’s odd.

Well, anyway, it’s a nice app-within-an-app, anyway. I’ll post some screenshots a little later on when I have the time.

I just hope Waypoint gets updated so that it is standalone instead of having to go through the Smartglass app.

I pinned the web version (app.halowaypoint.com) to my home screen for quick access

> I pinned the web version (app.halowaypoint.com) to my home screen for quick access

As did I, but I’d still prefer the native app be updated. :slight_smile:

That’s due to the fact that you probably own a child account. I had this problem, too, but then I promoted my account to the adult version and it showed up.

Even if you cant access the app, it is the same thins as going on the new Halo 4 “app” right on this very website. It is accessible through this link on any device.

EDIT: Didnt see the above posts, sorry for rehashing the answer :S