inviting randoms/being invited by randoms 2 a game

i just played a game that i got invited to… my console was half asleep but i i joined a game, just 'cause i was invited.
no rules were explained, took me a min to work out that it was a “big team assault”

just a random invite from someone i might have played with 6 months ago, i really dont remember.

is inviting a random with zero info on the game-type now a thing?

People did this all the time. They’ll use recent players list to send game invites and you’ll even see some use it to send out clan/community recruit messages. It was more utilized on the 360 though since it was much easier to tag a whole list of people.

I used to get so many random invites from people who I’d played like 1 good game with that I started appearing offline to prevent the invites/messages. This became a issue though for people actually on my friend’s list, so I stopped doing that. Now I just ignore random invites and mute/block people who spam me continuous invites. If I don’t know you, at least send a message first.

im fine with joining whover at what not, more worried about the lack of explaining what the goals are. tick tick tick on the game timer. just give me maybe 3 seconds to digesta new game format

I mostly join the random invites.In the most cases people play the gamemode they have meet you.

I keep receiving invites from randoms after a normal game. It’s far worse when they add me as a friend and start bombarding me with dumpsters full of invites. I eventually end up blocking them, but not before sending a final message outlining my disgruntled state.

I invite people who are good if I can’t get a full team

Usually when I do decent in a game of WZ Assualt, I usually get spammed with invites. When I join, I usually join a custom game or for a campaign mission. Most of the time I’ll join custom lobbys

I get spammed with invites a lot, and I’m not even good. I’m a middle of the pack player, and I don’t understand.

I never accept them, I just ignore them. What’s worse is if I decide to use my mic for a game, then the invites and friend requests just come flooding in. One of the main reasons I don’t like to use my mic, because it happens every time.

> 2533274821761464;9:
> I get spammed with invites a lot, and I’m not even good. I’m a middle of the pack player, and I don’t understand.
>
> I never accept them, I just ignore them. What’s worse is if I decide to use my mic for a game, then the invites and friend requests just come flooding in. One of the main reasons I don’t like to use my mic, because it happens every time.

It’s even worse when they add you as a friend just for the silly reason that they heard you speak. I’ve had that happen to me…twice.

I usually appear offline because of this. I never get just one invite. I get the kid who spammed the y button as many times as possible. If I want to play with someone on my friends list, ill just invite them to a party so they know im actually online

Yeah, I usually receive invites from players who recognize my usefulness in WZ—I mostly accept them as I can.

I’ve only received them from people I found camping in a corner and managed to assassinate them a few times. I don’t bother accepting since odds are they just want to throw salt my way

I don’t know. I was randomly invited to a game of hide-and-seek. The people in that party and I are now very good friends!

> 2533274838520729;12:
> Yeah, I usually receive invites from players who recognize my usefulness in WZ—I mostly accept them as I can.

There have been times where I’ve teamed up with randoms in Warzone and did extremely well.

I remember the old days of Halo 3 and Reach where I got a lot of M2AFRP with announcements and recruiting messages for clans.

As for getting invited by random players, I’ve actually teamed up with both random teammates and former foes and did really well in Arena and Warzone. Most of the time we just continue playing the gamemode we met.

GH

xD yeah, people invite me when I haven’t even put in my disk yet. Playing on YT sure gave a boost, haha

> 2535429593088083;15:
> > 2533274838520729;12:
> > Yeah, I usually receive invites from players who recognize my usefulness in WZ—I mostly accept them as I can.
>
> There have been times where I’ve teamed up with randoms in Warzone and did extremely well.

Then it’s those one or two bad games then everyone starts disbanding :frowning:

> 2535429593088083;15:
> > 2533274838520729;12:
> > Yeah, I usually receive invites from players who recognize my usefulness in WZ—I mostly accept them as I can.
>
> There have been times where I’ve teamed up with randoms in Warzone and did extremely well.

There was one time a long time ago back in the days of 12-man teams, some group was quick coreing like crazy. I was on the other team and did pretty well. They invited my and we quick cored a few more games, it was fun.

Back in the days of Reach, my friends and I would go into different infection games. When done, we would invite everyone and get huge custom lobbies. Most of the people on my friend list are from Reach.