Invited to the Flight, Cannot Access

Pretty much the title, I received an email and an invite notification on Halo Waypoint that I was selected to join the Halo Infinite Technical Preview Flight. When I go to check the install information for the Microsoft Store (although Steam is my preferred platform) on Insider Support, I get the article that tells me I wasn’t invited. I know I’m hard to love 343, but you got to stop sending me mixed signals :wink: Am I invited or not? No big deal obviously, maybe I’m just late.

Yeah, I got the same notice in my message inbox. I don’t even see any mention of the MS Store for PC anywhere in the help articles. Makes me wonder if they’re having technical difficulties or something.

Yeop same here. Got MS Store but nothing on my end too…

I went into my profile & looked at flights. It shows a Steam code for me. Trying that as soon as I reboot from Windows Updates that just applied.

For me I got the email, I go to my Halo Insider page and the flight isn’t even there.

Same for me, I received a message 10 hour ago, but it says “You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!
To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight Overwiew”
I don´t know why Halo 2, anyway, I cannot access to Infinite Flight.

I got the invite for the July tech preview, it’s both in my inbox and notifications and under the Insider Program page it shows me opted in to both the July Tech preview and the Waypoint July preview. Both say “Active.” Yet when I click into the July Tech preview it takes me to a page that says “Why Don’t I see Halo Flight Information Here” and its telling me that if i’m not seeing anything I haven’t been invited despite getting the email saying I was invited and the July flights showing as “Active” on my profile. Any help would be massively appreciated, thanks!

Happening me too.

> 2533274957997539;6:
> Same for me, I received a message 10 hour ago, but it says “You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!
> To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight Overwiew”
> I don´t know why Halo 2, anyway, I cannot access to Infinite Flight.

Yep I was seeing some mentions of a Halo 2 flight as well! Interesting. Must be some technical difficulties. Sounds like they sent out the invite roughly at midnight eastern time and maybe it didn’t quite activate for us yet. I’m sure they’ll address it today.