Invited for the wrong console

I recently upgraded from my dinosaur of an OG Xbox One to the Series X. I made sure to update my Halo Insider profile to reflect this, but I was still invited for Xbox One instead of Series X. I was also invited for Steam on PC, even though I don’t even have that box checked, as my only PC is a laptop.

I have looked for an option to email support but haven’t found much in that regard. Am I SOL for this flight, or is there a way I can get in touch with support to get an invite for Series X?

Have you tried accessing the flight?

There shouldn’t be any issues as the flights can include consoles from Xbox One to Series X.

I have not yet. I was planning to give it a shot when I get home from work later, but also wanted to be proactive by posting here to see what others had to say. I appreciate the reply. Really looking forward to trying out the Turf remake! That was always one of my favorite H2 maps.

> 2533274800270463;3:
> I have not yet. I was planning to give it a shot when I get home from work later, but also wanted to be proactive by posting here to see what others had to say. I appreciate the reply. Really looking forward to trying out the Turf remake! That was always one of my favorite H2 maps.

I too have a series X. I’ve participated on Xbone flights before using the series x, and it works just fine. Just roll with it.

Yea I did some flight testing on my Xbox one X before I got my Xbox series X shouldn’t have any issues my man hopefully you’ll have it fixed

It shouldn’t matter.

Can confirm for anyone else in this boat that stumbles across this thread, the flight does work on my Series X. Good luck out there, Spartans (or Elites, if that’s what you’re into.)