Invited by email but my account is not athorized

Hello. I got the first email from Halo Waypoint telling me i was authorized to play the Halo Infinite beta but when i go to actually start it i can not play because it is saying account not authorized. When i check my xbox insider hub i cant even opt out then reopt in to reset the system. Nothing i do is working to fix the problem.

> 2533274839902348;1:
> Hello. I got the first email from Halo Waypoint telling me i was authorized to play the Halo Infinite beta but when i go to actually start it i can not play because it is saying account not authorized. When i check my xbox insider hub i cant even opt out then reopt in to reset the system. Nothing i do is working to fix the problem.

Hey hun, they are going through some technical difficulties right now and are trying to fix it so it is unavailable to play at this current moment.

The flight is on hold at the moment as 343 are dealing with a late-game technical issue. No codes or emails providing access to builds are likely to be sent until decisions have been made and updates posted. The flight may or may not be pushed out, a delay is not confirmed until 343 provide updates. An update is likely to come out in the AM, 343 time [PST] with further details.

Follow this topic for announcements as they arrive
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/psa-halo-technical-preview-2-updates/511173a1-85aa-4941-b02f-12645a4917ea/posts