Invited but download not on Insider hub app

I was invited to play in the PC tech preview as well as XBOX (no issues), but with the PC side it for some reason is not there for me and when I click the link to the instructions it states that the link may have been broken/removed. Was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this as I would really like to play on my PC as well and was invited.

thats because the PC invite can be a fake and when i say that is people including myself got invites for platforms they werent even signed up for. it turned into a whole mess so really u prolly only got the xbox invite. I got the Pc invite but i didnt sign up for PC i signed up for 3 xbox consoles and my PC doesnt work either didnt even really bother to try it. so yeah hopefully next flight itll be sorted out. :slight_smile:

Ty for the response abide I was really looking forward to PC but RIP for now haha.

> 2533274914068341;1:
> I was invited to play in the PC tech preview as well as XBOX (no issues), but with the PC side it for some reason is not there for me and when I click the link to the instructions it states that the link may have been broken/removed. Was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this as I would really like to play on my PC as well and was invited.

If you haven’t already, try selecting your profile picture on Halo Waypoint, and in the drop down menu selecting “Halo Insider”. From there you should be able to scroll to the bottom of the page where it shows you a code and/or link to your flight. I had the same thing happen to me, and this should fix it.

Hope this helps, happy hunting!