Invite email link not working

I got a second email that says “Head to halo waypoint” to get the latest flight, but this link does not work and says access denied. The game isn’t showing in the xbox insider app also… Anyone have this?

> 2533274918803740;1:
> I got a second email that says “Head to halo waypoint” to get the latest flight, but this link does not work. Anyone have this?

Check your messages top of the page on the right. Between search icon and flag.

I have the link and it should send you to halo waypoint but ill admit halo waypoint is awful in terms of loading everything but you just have to wait forever until it loads and you can access the flight!

> 2592250499819446;2:
> > 2533274918803740;1:
> > I got a second email that says “Head to halo waypoint” to get the latest flight, but this link does not work. Anyone have this?
>
> Check your messages top of the page on the right. Between search icon and flag.

Nothing there either. Hm, maybe they missed me

> 2533274907398117;3:
> I have the link and ill admit halo waypoint is awful in terms of loading everything but you just have to wait forever until it loads and you can access the flight!

I always find this site a bit slower when new flights are imminent, and then through flight. They’re also testing the new website update I think, not certain on that but a delay or two is to be expected with the influx of traffic imo.

> 2533274918803740;4:
> > 2592250499819446;2:
> > > 2533274918803740;1:
> > > I got a second email that says “Head to halo waypoint” to get the latest flight, but this link does not work. Anyone have this?
> >
> > Check your messages top of the page on the right. Between search icon and flag.
>
> Nothing there either. Hm, maybe they missed me

Odd, mine was in there when I logged on. Head over to the Halo Insider forum, you might find you’re not alone. Link here for you, might just be a waiting game too. Hope you get it sorted :+1:

I have that same access denied issue, and I definitely mad sure to sign up by sep 13

If you get in you should get a dark background with halo waypoint in the top left corner.

Also closing the tab and opening it and then closing it again and opening it again got it for me.

> 2592250499819446;2:
> > 2533274918803740;1:
> > I got a second email that says “Head to halo waypoint” to get the latest flight, but this link does not work. Anyone have this?
>
> Check your messages top of the page on the right. Between search icon and flag.

ive done that and still nothing

okay did you get the pop up saying to give your xbox live info?

> 2535469497496290;11:
> okay did you get the pop up saying to give your xbox live info?

Yes, but then once I get past that it says access denied. Tried on mobile and pc. Same result

same problem here

Restart your Xbox, ensure it’s turned off then turn it back on and try again. Should work.

I had this problem as well, if your still experiencing this issue within your flight build as I was here are the steps I took that fixed the “not authorized” error.

Step 1: Load xbox insider hub app
Step 2: leave infinite flight group
Step 3: Rejoin infinite flight group
Step 4: once rejoined restart xbox
Step 5: reload the infinite flight
Step 6: Enjoy

If this still does not help you then follow the link in your message to the halo insider website and contact support/submit a ticket. They are rather good at helping. Also remember that you have to have been invited in your email and on halo waypoint.

Hey y’all, question for you!

Are you able to access this page at all:

aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider

Please let me know!

> 2533274796457055;15:
> Hey y’all, question for you!
>
> Are you able to access this page at all:
>
> aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider
>
> Please let me know!

I’m able to access that page but never got the invite or code.

Got the first email but never recieved the second one. Have I been forgotten? I know my stuff is working since I recieved the code to mcc season 8 a couple weeks ago.

> 2533274796457055;15:
> Hey y’all, question for you!
>
> Are you able to access this page at all:
>
> aka.ms/HaloSupportInsider
>
> Please let me know!

Yes, I can access this page, but there’s no flight information