Invisible vehicles won't stay invisible

I noticed there were invisible variants of vehicles in Forge. I thought this would fix having a gigantic banshee sticking out of my hawk. The description says the passengers and the vehicle will be invisible. However, when I get into the vehicle, it becomes visible, and remains visible even if I exit it. While this would be useful for discovering hidden vehicles on maps, it does not match the description. Is it invisible on other player’s screens, or is it just broken? I demand an explanation.

‘Demand’ huh?

Far as I can tell it’s so you know where the vehicle is when testing it in Forge. Have you checked to see if it pops back into visibility if you do the same in a Custom Game version of it rather than just in Forge? (Like how you can see the Map Boundaries in Forge but not an actual game) All I can really think of.

Invisible vehicles? How do you do it? This sounds interesting for a custom game.

> 2535409489305717;3:
> Invisible vehicles? How do you do it? This sounds interesting for a custom game.

If you look for vehicles in the forge menu, one variant of the vehicle is invisible. For instance, “Warthog(invisible)”

> 2533274850869596;2:
> ‘Demand’ huh?
>
> Far as I can tell it’s so you know where the vehicle is when testing it in Forge. Have you checked to see if it pops back into visibility if you do the same in a Custom Game version of it rather than just in Forge? (Like how you can see the Map Boundaries in Forge but not an actual game) All I can really think of.

You’re probably right I might take a look at this when I get home.

> 2535449076192416;4:
> > 2535409489305717;3:
> > Invisible vehicles? How do you do it? This sounds interesting for a custom game.
>
> If you look for vehicles in the forge menu, one variant of the vehicle is invisible. For instance, “Warthog(invisible)”

I spotted those the other day and was curious to what they were for, but makes sense when building vehicles and not wanting to see the base vehicle.