invis

When it comes to invis i think that it should be removed from the competitive play. it seems to be way to easy to spot. Idk what other people think but everytime i use it people start engaging cross map without my ever revealing myself. I myself cant see it, really don’t know what it is but unless they reveal themselves i wont see them.(which is how it should be). but i just don’t understand how people are able to spot me from back blue when i am invis on red nest. like wtf?
Little Update: I just played at a friends house who has an xbox one x and now i know how i get spotted. It so easy spotting camo playing with an Xbox one x and a good monitor.

> 2535458298006257;1:
> When it comes to invis i think that it should be removed from the competitive play. it seems to be way to easy to spot. Idk what other people think but everytime i use it people start engaging cross map without my ever revealing myself. I myself cant see it, really don’t know what it is but unless they reveal themselves i wont see them.(which is how it should be). but i just don’t understand how people are able to spot me from back blue when i am invis on red nest. like wtf?

I never had a problem with this. It’s really just luck of “does this guy pay attention” or not. In my opinion active camo is pretty fine were it is, it’s at the balance were you only see it if you actually look. And no one does that in the heat of battle!

For the specific reason stated, you’ve got to be the only person who believes Camo should be removed. They tweaked it so that it’s actually even better. There’s only a few ways that someone from across the map would be putting shots on someone who’s invisible. They either saw where you went when you got Camo so they know where you are, or they just got lucky and managed to hit you. That’s all there is to it because they certainly can’t see you from that distance.

Wow that’s surprising. Picking up cammo usually equates to a free kill or two for me. But I can give you some tips that might help.

Playing with active camouflage:
-Walk. Running completely mitigates the benefits. Crouch if you can for extra stealth.
-Only run if your shield is quickly downed, because the electrical arcs are highly visible as is the recharge.
-Take a few seconds to survey the area so you can plan who to attack or what to do.
-Try to use it to board tanks and aircraft bold enough to fly low. These are the highest value targets, and most of the time they have no idea before they are already dead. After vehicles, the most important targets are Spartans using heavy weapons.

Countering a player using active camouflage:
-Hydra launchers can lock onto completely invisible Spartans, just smart link and sweep an area where you think one might be hiding. This is your best bet.
-Use SMGs and SAWs to hose down areas you think might have invisible enemies.
-Protect yourself, your base, or your position with splinter grenades and other proxy devices to make them change their route/point of entry or even repel them all together because time is your ally.
-If you manage to sneak up on one that is partially visible, tracking ammunition from needlers, botshots etc. can be highly effective.

I find camo to be more powerful because of the update , I’ve never had any of what you’ve described. Maybe review your gameplay and see if your using it correctly. Sometimes it is possible to see camo even when being used properly it’s a kind of shimmering affect that sometimes can give you away. So it is possible to see a invis but it’s hard for the most part. Best bet make sure you know how to use it and watch your gameplay back if the same problem occurs.

Camo is right where it needs to be. If you’re not looking for someone using it then you’ll wont notice it until you’re right on top of them like this https://1drv.ms/v/s!AsDSIrCxkd-PijbEsR0d3zWn1Grx.

I think you just don’t know how to use it? It makes you a ghost especially with the buff to it.

I thought it was damn good even before the buff, quite pleased they improved it further.