invis barriers or "Return to battlefield"

I saw in one of the PAX vids when he jumped in the banshee and went over that little outcrop in exile it said return to battlefield. I personally rather have barriers, it allows for people to try and get through them which was an awesome part of Halo 2.
IDK, I just feel like the barriers would have been better.

What do you think?

Invisible barriers (especially in Forge)!

You answered your own question there, barriers would make people try glitching there way to areeas they cannot be attacked but can attack others, return to battlefield will always be better than it however I would like to see maps like Sandtrap when the guardians attack you for leaving the map return, it made for some good forge maps.

Soft Kills can and WILL be abused in MM by people with Jetpacks – Its as simple as that

Halo 4 is a highly modified version of the Halo Reach engine so the return to the battlefield has to be in there.

> Halo 4 is a highly modified version of the Halo Reach engine so the return to the battlefield has to be in there.

No it doesn’t. Reach was a heavily modified Halo 3. 3 was a heavily modified Halo 2. 2 was a modified Halo CE. Get what i mean?

I wasnt asking which was in, I was asking which one would you all rather have. Totally forgot about the Sandtrap or snowbound “Killed by the Gaurdians” thing. Would be nice to see that return as well.

I want the guardians to return in Multiplayer, and definitely no return to Battlefield in campaign.

a combination of both is best.

Soft kill zones are just bad.

It’s true I prefer invisi walls over return to battlefield but…

How could he fly over that is there was an invisi wall?