Invincible-invisible bases!!! Also game crashes.

Okay, so I’ve been playing some solo 3v3 skirmishes against heroic AI as Professor Anders and i could not win because one of the AI on the enemy team can turn their base invisible… AND IT NEVER SHUTS OFF!!! WHAT THE HECK?! i litterally waited for 10 minutes around the base with an army of sentinals and the big one and a condor waiting to be able to attack them. but NOPE! apparently it never shuts off AND their turrets can still shoot you and NOT flicker so you can shoot them back. I’ve also been experiencing the game crashing every time i try to go back to the menu after a game. I would also like to point out that Allied AI do not seem to expand to other bases other than the small ones very often.

> 2533274824619024;1:
> Okay, so I’ve been playing some solo 3v3 skirmishes against heroic AI as Professor Anders and i could not win because one of the AI on the enemy team can turn their base invisible… AND IT NEVER SHUTS OFF!!! WHAT THE HECK?! i litterally waited for 10 minutes around the base with an army of sentinals and the big one and a condor waiting to be able to attack them. but NOPE! apparently it never shuts off AND their turrets can still shoot you and NOT flicker so you can shoot them back. I’ve also been experiencing the game crashing every time i try to go back to the menu after a game. I would also like to point out that Allied AI do not seem to expand to other bases other than the small ones very often.

Hahaha! Ok, so you were facing a Banished Enemy right?
Well one of their turret slots can be used for either a standard Turret, Shield Generator, Surrounding Sensor, and or A Cloaking device!
It doesn’t turn off unless you have a unit that has detect, such as Wolverines, Engineers, Reavers (I think?), Snipers, Rangers, and Nightingales. Its easily counterable as long as you have one of these units, one is all you need, Your sentinels and condors can’t detect them.
Hope this Helps!

> 2533275013567761;2:
> > 2533274824619024;1:
> > Okay, so I’ve been playing some solo 3v3 skirmishes against heroic AI as Professor Anders and i could not win because one of the AI on the enemy team can turn their base invisible… AND IT NEVER SHUTS OFF!!! WHAT THE HECK?! i litterally waited for 10 minutes around the base with an army of sentinals and the big one and a condor waiting to be able to attack them. but NOPE! apparently it never shuts off AND their turrets can still shoot you and NOT flicker so you can shoot them back. I’ve also been experiencing the game crashing every time i try to go back to the menu after a game. I would also like to point out that Allied AI do not seem to expand to other bases other than the small ones very often.
>
> Hahaha! Ok, so you were facing a Banished Enemy right?
> Well one of their turret slots can be used for either a standard Turret, Shield Generator, Surrounding Sensor, and or A Cloaking device!
> It doesn’t turn off unless you have a unit that has detect, such as Wolverines, Engineers, Reavers (I think?), Snipers, Rangers, and Nightingales. Its easily counterable as long as you have one of these units, one is all you need, Your sentinels and condors can’t detect them.
> Hope this Helps!

Okay it’s been a while since I posted this but I figured it out. I use a lot nightingales now with my drone armies because they also heal my drones as well. Thank you for the post.