Inverted Broadsword

For what reason did you have to put in a scene 343i at the very beginning when i was flying my broadsword the controls were inverted. Now as Lasky and the Fleet arrived they have changed back to normal.

Is this some kind of sick joke. I was just getting back into my a Halo 4 groove then this happens. Wow, great wow 343i for randomly having the Broadsword go inverted.

P.S. why does my Campaign and Spartan Points keep resetting. Being even bigger -Yoinks!- right there. Just saying,… WTF!

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

This title sounds like a lewd act.

Must be a glitch, cuz I never noticed it before. Though I do enjoy that Broadsword mission…

I hope you get your groove back!

> I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Just saying the title says Inverted Broadsword, but i’m talking about the Final mission when you fly the Broadsword randomly when you start the mission your Broadsword will at times have inverted controls but they will reset when The Home Fleet arrives.

> This title sounds like a lewd act.
>
> Must be a glitch, cuz I never noticed it before. Though I do enjoy that Broadsword mission…
>
> I hope you get your groove back!

I hope it is because it happens randomly. I was thinking some guy at 343i was just snickering waiting for someone to complain about this. It killed my about 10 times, when the controls switch its far easier.

I understand that inverted can be used to make flying more difficult. But don’t change something to inverted for the reason of making it hard.

Also… i understand that might of come off wrong but i meant i was playing it again after me and my friend re-did all the Saints Row games to celebrate IV. Then i get back to Halo 4 win about 9 CTF games in a row with my daring awesomeness and BAM! LEFT TURN, with the inverted controls. Who ever invented inverted controls was an as, if you ask me.

That’s because there is no up or down in space. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > I have no idea what you’re talking about.
>
> Just saying the title says Inverted Broadsword, but i’m talking about the Final mission when you fly the Broadsword randomly when you start the mission your Broadsword will at times have inverted controls but they will reset when The Home Fleet arrives.

Are you sure that isn’t just you? I’ve never had that problem before.

> > > I have no idea what you’re talking about.
> >
> > Just saying the title says Inverted Broadsword, but i’m talking about the Final mission when you fly the Broadsword randomly when you start the mission your Broadsword will at times have inverted controls but they will reset when The Home Fleet arrives.
>
> Are you sure that isn’t just you? I’ve never had that problem before.

Same. Is it possible you are just flying into the skybox, being knocked about, or something similar?

> > > > I have no idea what you’re talking about.
> > >
> > > Just saying the title says Inverted Broadsword, but i’m talking about the Final mission when you fly the Broadsword randomly when you start the mission your Broadsword will at times have inverted controls but they will reset when The Home Fleet arrives.
> >
> > Are you sure that isn’t just you? I’ve never had that problem before.
>
> Same. Is it possible you are just flying into the skybox, being knocked about, or something similar?

-Yoink!-, i don’t even have a hard drive to make a theater clip…oh wait it wouldn’t matter any ways BECAUSE APPARENTLY WE CAN’T MAKE CAMPAIGN CLIPS…343i get on this WTF its stupid to not have Campaign theater.

But it wasn’t just me, maybe it was this point in time because my friends had the same issue and i wasn’t hitting the sky box…because I was in outer space.

VeK…you started this :frowning: