Invasion

Any1 hope that Invasion is in Halo 4?

Definitely. Was probably my favorite gametype, though if they have it, they should make it so you can’t just sit at your spawn and AR the enemy spawn. On all three maps, the teams spawned within 100 yards of each other. I think Boneyard was the worst offender. Spartans don’t even have to try in order to spawn camp the Elites.

Yeah, spawn camping in Invasion is far too easy.

To solve that, both teams ought to have some safe “spawn room” where neither the enemy nor you can get into once you left it. Such a spawn room should have three of maybe four teleporters that take you to different locations on the map to make spawn killing way harder.

If you take Spire, for example, there’s a huge area around the small spot where you initially start as attacker. And that area is certainly large enough to allow for at least three teleporter destinations.

Would like it if the invading side spawned in via drop pods that they could somewhat control where they landed in the starting area.

> Would like it if the invading side spawned in via drop pods that they could somewhat control where they landed in the starting area.

Similar to Section 8?

> > Would like it if the invading side spawned in via drop pods that they could somewhat control where they landed in the starting area.
>
> Similar to Section 8?

A bit ya, I figure it would help the game feel more like you were getting invaded. Plus, if there was anyone who was camping the spawn area you could always drop a pod on their head.

> > > Would like it if the invading side spawned in via drop pods that they could somewhat control where they landed in the starting area.
> >
> > Similar to Section 8?
>
> A bit ya, I figure it would help the game feel more like you were getting invaded. Plus, if there was anyone who was camping the spawn area you could always drop a pod on their head.

I approve of this idea. I can see it now, the noobs getting splattered by falling orbital drop pods. Ah, the fun…

I hope it is, it’s a good game type and I’m not sure why I don’t play it more.