Invasion

In my opinion there’s no good reason why halo 4 didn’t have this. Do you think Halo 5 should have invasion?

> 2533274887613159;1:
> In my opinion there’s no good reason why halo 4 didn’t have this. Do you think Halo 5 should have invasion?

Invasion wasn’t in Halo 4 because it didn’t fit the “War Games” simulation.

Signs point to that being different in Halo 5, and I hope that’s the case since it was a great mode.

> 2533274800197828;2:
> > 2533274887613159;1:
> > In my opinion there’s no good reason why halo 4 didn’t have this. Do you think Halo 5 should have invasion?
>
>
> Invasion wasn’t in Halo 4 because it didn’t fit the “War Games” simulation.
>
> Signs point to that being different in Halo 5, and I hope that’s the case since it was a great mode.

Yes it did. Spartans can fight Spartans. The only reason i think it was out is because they wasted their time on crummy spartan ops.

> 2533274887613159;3:
> The only reason i think it was out is because they wasted their time on crummy spartan ops.

I think that is untrue. Besides, I thought Spartan Ops was great! The only thing that really brought it down was the recycled maps and lack of customization.

In either case, I loved Invasion and duly hope it returns!

I’ve gone back to Reach just to play Invasion, and sometimes Infection, I am dying for the gametype’s return in a future Halo game. I’d also love to see Domion’s base items (the consoles, shields, turrets, all that little decorative base stuff like the wire, etc) return to the Forge Pallet and be used in Invasion. There was a lot of great stuff in there for making actual bases and I’m sad they didn’t return in H2A. Hopefully Halo 5!

Well technically Invasion was in Halo 4, but the means as to how that’s possible cannot be talked about on the forums.

But yes it should return.

It should return but as far as I know there are not playable elites on halo 5.

Was one of the best game modes in Reach and I am sure it could be implemented into the Halo 5 multiplayer in some way to fit with the story.

Favorite game type. Good times on reach =)

We NEED invasion back. Was a great gamemode on Reach.

Invasion MUST return!!

> 2533274830733064;9:
> Favorite game type. Good times on reach =)

Likewise

I miss spawnkilling in invasion so much!!

To make invasion properly it needs to not be human vs human. It needs some kind other race to play as. Elites, Brutes, Promethean? It would be so cool!

> 2533274873310189;11:
> Invasion MUST return!!

Seriously I hope that the BTB for halo 5 is epic, Make invasion huge and all alot of awesome features, Im sad they didn’t add Invasion to halo 4

I know its not a great excuse but 343 kept claiming that they were really limited by the size of Halo 4 on the 360. So now that they have the “size” to work with on the new console, I am really looking for Halo 5 to be massive!