Invasion Score 5-2?

Removed by user

woah, very strange.

My guess would be a host switch when the objective had 1-2 seconds on it, causing an extra point.

Ive seen very odd things in reach one of which has been flags randomly spawning in territories.

First I have seen something like that in Reach, I’ve seen a game or two back in Halo 3 were the game would restart at 50 kills and carry on for a 100 kill match.

I’ve seen 51 point Slayer and SWAT games before…

> I’ve seen 51 point Slayer and SWAT games before…

That isn’t that unusual it just means someone got a double kill at the end.

A 51 point slayer game can be easily explained by someone getting a double kill at the end when you are on 49 kills as a team. Seen that many times before in all the halo’s. But in relation to to OP i would say it just goes into the WTF moments from Reach. I have had flag games where the flags swapped sides after a blackscreen and all you had to do was pick up the flag and then walk over the spot again to score. I have had Bomb points swap after black screen and our bomb completely disappear after we scored once and never returned for the rest of the game. I have also had Slayer games that black screen and reset the game clock back to 15 minutes. But the very best has come from Invasion. On the spire once we unlocked the second checkpoint and black screened as we did and upon getting to the top of the Spire we found the protection dome still over the core and we couldnt pick it up for the rest of the round. So anything can happen and usually does.

i already got a 102 kill match, i have a clip of it, but in my game history on bnet. somehow the game lenght was 0seconds. and everyone didnt finish it, exept one.

View Game

> > I’ve seen 51 point Slayer and SWAT games before…
>
> That isn’t that unusual it just means someone got a double kill at the end.

A double kill in swat? It would have to be a simultaneous double, which doesn’t seem possible in swat.

Well maybe not a simultaneous double kill but 2 players killing separate players at the exact same time. It does happen.

> Well maybe not a simultaneous double kill but 2 players killing separate players at the exact same time. It does happen.

I suppose that could… doesn’t sound like a common occurrence.

It’s not a common occurrence. It can only happen in Swat by someone commiting suicide as you kill another or someone on the other team is betrayed and the game gives it to you.

Caused by blackscreen that forces game restarts.

> Caused by blackscreen that forces game restarts.

In game it would show a full game restart but after the game it’d count the points you had already scored :slight_smile: