Invasion playlist

When are we going to get more community made maps? Im tried of playing spire 20 times a night with my friends. I think it be a good to see a scarb someone forged to be defend by elites or blown up from the inside by spartens.

> When are we going to get more community made maps? Im tried of playing spire 20 times a night with my friends. I think it be a good to see a scarb someone forged to be defend by elites or blown up from the inside by spartens.

I got tired of Spire the 30th time i played it. Took me forever to learn the damn weapon spawns for rockets, PL and FRG but it’s fun from time to time.

I wouldn’t expect support for Invasion. It might have been complete BS but one user on here said that he went to a launch party for CE:A. Frank O Connor was there and was asked if the new maps supported Invasion. He said though he liked Invasion, it’s just not popular enough to warrant any future tweaks nor would there be any new maps devoted to Invasion. Take it with a grain of salt though, as i said this may have been pure BS but also consider that Invasion (along with Arena, Living Dead) see zero support.

Well thats just dishearting.

Custom games FTW

I have a bunch of Invasion maps and the gametype for them on my file share, download them if you like but give credit. I worked really hard on those maps.