Invasion on Stormgate: A Virtual Duck's Pride

Stormgate is a secret military research and development centre low in the plains of Installation 07. To find out more, the top 5 screenshots are of Stormgate, and it will be in the map variants. https://halo.xbox.com/en-us/haloreach/A%20Virtual%20Duck/fileshare

WARNING: P1, TERRITORIES, P2 ASSAULT, P3 CTF.

This map has been submitted for matchmaking! Please give feedback!

I’m sorry, but how do you know this was submitted to the Cartographers? To be honest, from the looks of it, it looks like there is alot of work that needs to be done to it.

It’s funny because…I submitted it. It would be nice if you PLAYED IT and gave specific feedback rather than looked at aesthetics taken while the map was in tier 1 and giving vulgar comments.

> It’s funny because…I submitted it. It would be nice if you PLAYED IT and gave specific feedback rather than looked at aesthetics taken while the map was in tier 1 and giving vulgar comments.

I’m not trying to be rude. I’m giving honest feedback.

I think you have something else confused here also, YOU specifically cannot submit maps to matchmaking. Only the community cartographers can.

I SUBMITTED IT TO THE CARTOGRAPHERS.

Calm down.

The map looks TINY - If you’re setting it up for Invasion, it would turn into a clustermuck if you’re thinking that it’d support the amount of players a normal “big” Invasion map would normally support.

That, and vehicles would be quite useless in how small this map is. Asylum is a bigger map than this.

The vehicles have specific reroutes to make their drives require a specific route to get to destinations. The pedestrian routes in p2, and p3 offer subtle mental invitations moving you away from the most direct route, instead taking the path of least resistance. P1 is a scrappy fight, where 2 converge on bravo to make a 4 person fireteam, and one has a choice, to complete the fireteam of 6, or to attack the weakly defended alpha.