Invasion on Halo 4?

Will there be invasion on Halo 4?

It’s a fun playlist, and I hope 343 continues it. Just bring up to par the Elite weapons to the Spartan weapons to make it more balanced.

I wish. But no. It’s been confirmed. Don’t have a link, sorry.

Well elites are no longer in multiplayer so no one really knows what is going on with invasion, 343 did state that there would be something to scratch the invasion itch.

Very unfortunate =/

Debating if I should get the game now.

It was confirmed to be in Halo 4 in an interview with Kiki Wolfkill. She states that “it’s part of Halo, so we can’t not include it”.

> It was confirmed to be in Halo 4 in an interview with Kiki Wolfkill. She states that “it’s part of Halo, so we can’t not include it”.

To add to this, they stated that there’d be something to ‘scratch that itch’ for Invasion lovers, and also something to ‘scratch that itch’ for people who like playing as Elites. And they’ve also stated that “the map Longbow is designed for a new gametype we’re not yet revealing”.

Put all of that information together. It looks like we’re definitely getting something very similar to Invasion, in Halo 4. :stuck_out_tongue:

> It was confirmed to be in Halo 4 in an interview with Kiki Wolfkill. She states that “it’s part of Halo, so we can’t not include it”.

So it’s spartans vs spartans. That doesn’t feel the same. :frowning:

Never liked invasion so I hope not.

> Never liked invasion so I hope not.

Just because you don’t like it is the reason you want everyone else to suffer from not having it? And it’s one of the most populated playlists in Reach. You’ve probably not even given Invasion a chance, it’s one of the better gametypes in Reach

> > Never liked invasion so I hope not.
>
> Just because you don’t like it is the reason you want everyone else to suffer from not having it? And it’s one of the most populated playlists in Reach. You’ve probably not even given Invasion a chance, it’s one of the better gametypes in Reach

I’d rather have the ‘‘Invasion’’ players in other playlists.

> > Never liked invasion so I hope not.
>
> Just because you don’t like it is the reason you want everyone else to suffer from not having it? And it’s one of the most populated playlists in Reach. You’ve probably not even given Invasion a chance, it’s one of the better gametypes in Reach

The community maps ruined the playlist for me…it was my one getaway from all the mainstream unbalanced qameplay and the stupid forge world maps…i can barely play it without rage-quitting now

I’ve heard that they’re including something to improve upon what Reach brought to people who love it. It’s a pretty great gametype, so I can’t wait to see what they do with it!

> > > Never liked invasion so I hope not.
> >
> > Just because you don’t like it is the reason you want everyone else to suffer from not having it? And it’s one of the most populated playlists in Reach. You’ve probably not even given Invasion a chance, it’s one of the better gametypes in Reach
>
> The community maps ruined the playlist for me…it was my one getaway from all the mainstream unbalanced qameplay and the stupid forge world maps…i can barely play it without rage-quitting now

Well, we all know the forge problems have been fixed in Halo 4. Forge maps in matchmaking will finally be playable once again.

Edit

> > > > Never liked invasion so I hope not.
> > >
> > > Just because you don’t like it is the reason you want everyone else to suffer from not having it? And it’s one of the most populated playlists in Reach. You’ve probably not even given Invasion a chance, it’s one of the better gametypes in Reach
> >
> > The community maps ruined the playlist for me…it was my one getaway from all the mainstream unbalanced qameplay and the stupid forge world maps…i can barely play it without rage-quitting now
>
> Well, we all know the forge problems have been fixed in Halo 4. Forge maps in matchmaking will finally be playable once again.

IKR?? Thank 343I…i love thee

> > > > > Never liked invasion so I hope not.
> > > >
> > > > Just because you don’t like it is the reason you want everyone else to suffer from not having it? And it’s one of the most populated playlists in Reach. You’ve probably not even given Invasion a chance, it’s one of the better gametypes in Reach
> > >
> > > The community maps ruined the playlist for me…it was my one getaway from all the mainstream unbalanced qameplay and the stupid forge world maps…i can barely play it without rage-quitting now
> >
> > Well, we all know the forge problems have been fixed in Halo 4. Forge maps in matchmaking will finally be playable once again.
>
> The main problem I have with forge is that almost all the objects are grey. It’s not appealing at all. It makes me confused while playing the game. (Reach)

I hope so. Custom Invasion gametypes were/are really fun to tinker with. My buddy managed to make a 5 phase gametype, don’t ask how because IDK, lol. But yeah, I hope it makes a comeback in some way. Even if it’s Spartan on Spartan(< hmm, lol) i’d be fine with that.

> I hope so. Custom Invasion gametypes were/are really fun to tinker with. My buddy managed to make a 5 phase gametype, don’t ask how because IDK, lol. But yeah, I hope it makes a comeback in some way. Even if it’s Spartan on Spartan(< hmm, lol) i’d be fine with that.

5 phase? you need to find out how he did that, you have no idea how beneficial that would be to the Forging community.

> > > > > > Never liked invasion so I hope not.
> > > > >
> > > > > Just because you don’t like it is the reason you want everyone else to suffer from not having it? And it’s one of the most populated playlists in Reach. You’ve probably not even given Invasion a chance, it’s one of the better gametypes in Reach
> > > >
> > > > The community maps ruined the playlist for me…it was my one getaway from all the mainstream unbalanced qameplay and the stupid forge world maps…i can barely play it without rage-quitting now
> > >
> > > Well, we all know the forge problems have been fixed in Halo 4. Forge maps in matchmaking will finally be playable once again.
> >
> > The main problem I have with forge is that almost all the objects are grey. It’s not appealing at all. It makes me confused while playing the game. (Reach)
>
> With three Forge pallets in Halo 4, that problem is (hopefully) long gone.

> With three Forge pallets in Halo 4, that problem is (hopefully) long gone.

What, three Forge Worlds?

Man that would be awesome!