Invasion mode Idea for halo 4

Basically, team A spawns on a giant elephant with lots of turrets (missile, gaus, machine gun) and that is pretty well fortified. Their elephant has a flag on it. They also get one skorpion to guard the elephant.

Team B spawns in a different part of the map with lots of weapons, and every vehicle they have. they get 2 wraiths but no other tank-like vehicles. The goal of Team B is to first capture the flag on the elephant, and then plant a bomb on the elephant.

This map would be called pirate raiders.

of course, that is not the final version, just the general concept. feel free to give imput on how this mode would do better.

No thanks.

ffffffffffffuuuuuuuu

> Basically, team A spawns on a giant elephant with lots of turrets (missile, gaus, machine gun) and that is pretty well fortified. Their elephant has a flag on it. They also get one skorpion to guard the elephant.
>
>
> Team B spawns in a different part of the map with lots of weapons, and every vehicle they have. they get 2 wraiths but no other tank-like vehicles. The goal of Team B is to first capture the flag on the elephant, and then plant a bomb on the elephant.
>
>
>
> This map would be called pirate raiders.
>
>
>
> of course, that is not the final version, just the general concept. feel free to give imput on how this mode would do better.

It’s not really an Invasion game mode, it would be more of a Territory/Assault game type.

It sounds really fun but will need a few tweeks.

1. Team A should lose the Scorpion if they already have this heavily armoured Elephant witch can deal great damage to the other team.
  2. Team B shouldn’t have to capture a flag then plant a bomb it should be capture the territory and then plant the bomb.
  3. Like I stated above this game mode isn’t really an invasion mode but more of a territory/Assault game mode.
  4. Team B should start with one tank-like vehicle and maybe two Warthogs and three Mongooses as well as a range of weapons suitable for the vehicle they will be on.

These are just what I think would make this better for both teams and a better experience. and again this is a god idea.

PS: I mentioned an Invasion game mode with a Scarab in another thread but i think would be better to be said here.The game mode would be similar to the encounters you had in Halo 3.
The defending team would only be able to operate the Scarabs anti-air cannon and turrets placed around it.
The attackers would have Vehicles such as Scorpions, Mongooses, Warthogs and a Air unit as well as a range of weapons at their disposal and maps placed around the map.
And the possibility of both teams having AI to aid them

thanks for the imput.