Invasion in Halo CEA!

I think we can all agree the two invasion maps found in reach where pretty cool, but could use some company by now. We want more invasion maps.

It strikes me that many of the previously made multiplayer maps are perfect for this gametype. Should 343 choose to include maps like High Ground, Zanzibar, Standoff, Containment, or Waterworks, It would be nice to have them prepped for the invasion gametype.

Some of those maps are just perfect for invasion. It would be nice if they where included in the playlists from day one.

Containment… invasion. That’s just crazy enough to potato!

But really, it would be great.

Yes.

If they remake the maps, I am sure there will be at least one which would be suitable for Invasion considering we can forge on them :slight_smile:

I was under the impression that all multiplayer maps were from CE. I would definitely love some more Invasion maps though, Spire and Breakpoint are some of my favorite maps.

> I was under the impression that all multiplayer maps were from CE. I would definitely love some more Invasion maps though, Spire and Breakpoint are some of my favorite maps.

They just said remakes of the best classic maps of all time, so it could be Halo 1, 2 or 3.