Invasion/BTB new game mode + new warzone mode

What if we got a mode similar to titan fall? It’s faction vs faction with ai teammates for both teams. Whichever team wins changes the story and the next map (like a side story that doesn’t affect main story just for a game mode, similar to spartan ops)

how about a bigger warzone mode? Maps that are the size of all the current warzone maps combined, have it be humans vs flood vs banished vs forerunner. Ai fighting, 100+ players like 20 per faction. Whenever a team is trailing they get ODST drop or something similar to their faction (it’s do-able, look at battlefields 64 player maps with tons of vehicles and completely destructive environment)
a massive war basically, something halo is slacking. Since ai are there if a team was slacking players it would be enjoyable anyways

I would love to see invasion return anyways lol. We don’t really know how far the new Engine will go as such with performance so 100+ players? Maybe possible with the next gen but current gen will suffer a bit, the current gen suffers even with games that come out on them as is.

I do hope they bring something new to the table tho, maybe invasion with the base building of dominion to hold choke points in the map.

> 2533274840044779;2:
> > 2533274840044779;2:
> > I would love to see invasion return anyways lol. We don’t really know how far the new Engine will go as such with performance so 100+ players? Maybe possible with the next gen but current gen will suffer a bit, the current gen suffers even with games that come out on them as is.
> >
> > I do hope they bring something new to the table tho, maybe invasion with the base building of dominion to hold choke points in the map.
>
> Yes true, however by the time infinite comes out the new consoles will be out as well so for them to be an actual upgrade I’d say this is reasonable. If anything just make things smaller so it takes less to run it (like that game total epic battle simulator or something like that, as for the invasion mix dominion that would be just as beautiful.
>
> My friend and I were talking about if they added that back since that was one of the better game modes
> invasion mix dominion could be easily to implement. Just do normal invasion (even if it’s spartan vs Spartan) and the farther the attackers get the more defenses the defenders would be given and with all those warzone reqs added already could add those in to have more to it (though I would keep spawning reqs out of it and keep things on simple spawning)