Introducing HaloWarzoneAI - AI spawns/times

Hey everyone!

I made a site that shows all the AI locations and spawn times for each of the warzone maps. I hope it’s helpful for the community. I’ll be adding more information for each of the maps in the coming days, so keep a look out. I would love to hear your feedback, please check it out.

You can find it at HaloWarzoneAI.com

You really shouldn’t need this website at all. Learning the spawn times, locations, points, and boss names is extremely easy. I knew the spawn time for every boss on Apex and ARC before Halo 5 even came out because of the videos I watched. And after two games knew everyone for Stormbreak.

Wow very well done, thank you. :slight_smile:

(For the future you could also add Grunts, Jackals, Watcher etc. You need a lot of them for the commendation and they are pretty rare.)

> 2533274818521550;3:
> Wow very well done, thank you. :slight_smile:
>
> (For the future you could also add Grunts, Jackals, Watcher etc. You need a lot of them for the commendation and they are pretty rare.)

I’ll be adding these in the upcoming days… it was already on the list of things to do. :slight_smile:

> 2533274883849234;2:
> You really shouldn’t need this website at all. Learning the spawn times, locations, points, and boss names is extremely easy. I knew the spawn time for every boss on Apex and ARC before Halo 5 even came out because of the videos I watched. And after two games knew everyone for Stormbreak.

How to be an -Yoink- 101 see quoted post above. Thanks for the effort OP I am sure many people will appreciate this.

Good effort

NIce

I’m surprised that there’s no lag what so ever.

> 2533274883849234;2:
> You really shouldn’t need this website at all. Learning the spawn times, locations, points, and boss names is extremely easy. I knew the spawn time for every boss on Apex and ARC before Halo 5 even came out because of the videos I watched. And after two games knew everyone for Stormbreak.

I could say the thing about the event timer website for Destiny. Yet that website was pretty successful.

@OP
Speaking of the Destiny timers, you should add a subsection with live timers a player can activate at match start. Not everyone keeps an eye on the clock, but if snapped in a side app, a countdown timer could be better utilized.

> 2661949065475413;9:
> > 2533274883849234;2:
> > You really shouldn’t need this website at all. Learning the spawn times, locations, points, and boss names is extremely easy. I knew the spawn time for every boss on Apex and ARC before Halo 5 even came out because of the videos I watched. And after two games knew everyone for Stormbreak.
>
>
> I could say the thing about the event timer website for Destiny. Yet that website was pretty successful.
>
> @OP
> Speaking of the Destiny timers, you should add a subsection with live timers a player can activate at match start. Not everyone keeps an eye on the clock, but if snapped in a side app, a countdown timer could be better utilized.

Thanks for the idea, we will definitely add live timers that players can activate in the coming days. :slight_smile:

Good job. This will help a lot.

Make this into an app that you can sync with your game and then sell it for money and get rich and then spend it all on luxuries that eventually drive you to bankruptcy which ends up having your model wife leave you for another man and then you begin your slow descent into madness.

awesome thanks OP

Great work OP, this is really cool :slight_smile:

Well damn, OP, this was very kind of you. Thanks for the heads up!

Lazy link

Thanks for all the support. We are continuing to update the site with requested features.

Nice!

The site seems to be Down right now by the way.

> 2533274803493024;18:
> The site seems to be Down right now by the way.

We are experiencing some problems with the hosting. We have received an overwhelming number of hits to the site. We are working to fix the problem and get the site back up and running as soon as possible. I’ll let you know when it’s fixed.
Thank you.

EDIT: Our data center is experiencing emergency issues… so unfortunately it’s out of our control.

> 2533275005823592;19:
> > 2533274803493024;18:
> > The site seems to be Down right now by the way.
>
>
> We are experiencing some problems with the hosting. We have received an overwhelming number of hits to the site. We are working to fix the problem and get the site back up and running as soon as possible. I’ll let you know when it’s fixed.
> Thank you.
>
> EDIT: Our data center is experiencing emergency issues… so unfortunately it’s out of our control.

I’m not complaining by any means. If anything, it shows how much I appreciate what you’re doing that I miss it when it’s unavailable. Good luck getting it operational! Once it’s up slap some ads on the sides so you can earn some $ :smiley: