Introducin the all new RAILGUN!!!!

I cant wait to get my hands on this baby!!! If the link doesnt work just go to the gameinformer website.

Thanks for post and yeah it’s looking awesome in appearance!

I posted about this in another thread but I’ll say it here too.

They look great. However, why does the sniper never have an ejection port? And where is the mag release for the DMR? Gunsmithing 101.

Thanks for posting this! I actually didn’t see this until now.

Hmm it could definitely be interesting. o_o I wonder if the Spartan Laser will make it back into the game?

Needless to say it looks pretty damn cool…

…Though unfortunately, we have no Bloody Idea as to how it’s going to operate in the sandbox…

…But in terms of looking at it and “Oooo-ing” and “Aaah-ing” it’ll suffice…

Is it too much to ask to at LEAST look over the entire first page of topics before making a “new” thread?

> Thanks for posting this! I actually didn’t see this until now.
>
> Hmm it could definitely be interesting. o_o <mark>I wonder if the Spartan Laser will make it back into the game?</mark>

It will undoubtedly make it back into the game… Well at least I hope, that’s one of the main weapons in Halo.

> I posted about this in another thread but I’ll say it here too.
>
> They look great. However, why does the sniper never have an ejection port? And where is the mag release for the DMR? Gunsmithing 101.

magic?

> > Thanks for posting this! I actually didn’t see this until now.
> >
> > Hmm it could definitely be interesting. o_o <mark>I wonder if the Spartan Laser will make it back into the game?</mark>
>
> It will undoubtedly make it back into the game… Well at least I hope, that’s one of the main weapons in Halo.

Not to mention that the Spartan Laser would come in handy.

> > I posted about this in another thread but I’ll say it here too.
> >
> > They look great. However, why does the sniper never have an ejection port? And where is the mag release for the DMR? Gunsmithing 101.
>
> magic?

Apparently. I just find it odd that they are going out of their way to make the Chief look and have functional armor but they don’t create weapons with the proper components to function.

> > > Thanks for posting this! I actually didn’t see this until now.
> > >
> > > Hmm it could definitely be interesting. o_o <mark>I wonder if the Spartan Laser will make it back into the game?</mark>
> >
> > It will undoubtedly make it back into the game… Well at least I hope, that’s one of the main weapons in Halo.
>
> Not to mention that the Spartan Laser would come in handy.

As long as it one shots everything (especially vehicle) then I wouldn’t mind seeing it again.

I wonder if that weapon will be a main weapon or just a drop weapon

> > > I posted about this in another thread but I’ll say it here too.
> > >
> > > They look great. However, why does the sniper never have an ejection port? And where is the mag release for the DMR? Gunsmithing 101.
> >
> > magic?
>
> Apparently. I just find it odd that they are going out of their way to make the Chief look and have functional armor but they don’t create weapons with the proper components to function.

looked closer at the pics. all the guns are ambidexterous exept the sniper, so the ejection ports you see are all there for left handed people and the snipers would be exclusive to the other side. the reson the sniper is not ambidexterous is because the mag is farther down the gun. if a lefty tried to shoot a AR or somthing without having a switchable ejection port, they would get a face full of brass shells (ive had it happen, hurts like -YOINK-)

> I posted about this in another thread but I’ll say it here too.
>
> They look great. However, why does the sniper never have an ejection port? And where is the mag release for the DMR? Gunsmithing 101.

All the breaches on the guns in Halo are on the left. Which is impractical because everyone in the game shoots right handed.

> > > > I posted about this in another thread but I’ll say it here too.
> > > >
> > > > They look great. However, why does the sniper never have an ejection port? And where is the mag release for the DMR? Gunsmithing 101.
> > >
> > > magic?
> >
> > Apparently. I just find it odd that they are going out of their way to make the Chief look and have functional armor but they don’t create weapons with the proper components to function.
>
> looked closer at the pics. all the guns are ambidexterous exept the sniper, so the ejection ports you see are all there for left handed people and the snipers would be exclusive to the other side. the reson the sniper is not ambidexterous is because the mag is farther down the gun. if a lefty tried to shoot a AR or somthing without having a switchable ejection port, they would get a face full of brass shells (ive had it happen, hurts like -YOINK-)

The BR is completely ambidextrous. Both the fire selector and ejection port are on both sides of the weapon. I believe the mag release sits right above the mag on the inside part of the stock directly opposite the grip.

BR in-game render

The AR, based on what I’ve seen and based off of previous iterations, only has an ejection port on the right.

The DMR has an ambidextrous fire-selector but seems to be lacking a mag release as well as an ejection port. Take a look at the in-game render

The SR used to have a right-sided ejection port in Halo 2, but from Halo 3 onwards, there hasn’t been one. I don’t understand why. On the other side of the Sniper is where the charging lever/bolt is. It’s seems pretty impractical to have brass fly out of that side. I don’t even know if that’s possible.

> All the breaches on the guns in Halo are on the left. Which is impractical because everyone in the game shoots right handed.

That’s incorrect. They are all on the right side of the weapon. The charging levers are all on the left. The only weapons that have access to the breach on the left are the ambidextrous ones. (Reach DMR, Halo 4 BR)

So does that mean the Sniper is going to look more like it did in Reach?

I liked the Halo 3 look better.