introduce a new stat quit percentage

I see so many people on here saying they never quit a game but they were somehow banned. I would like to see peoples quit percentage even if they claim its disconnects.

Good idea. A DNF percentage.

Or you can not worry about it. That’s a thing. (Jot to mention you can already see matches that they’ve quit but whatever)

This would be very useful to me, simply because I’m the leader of a spartan company

> 2533274905097737;3:
> Or you can not worry about it. That’s a thing. (Jot to mention you can already see matches that they’ve quit but whatever)

You can’t see a tallied statistic that applies a shame badge to the users profile though.
this is how it was done in GoW and it became a massive pride thing between gamers. I definitely see it cutting down the number of quitters, however the ban hammer should remain in place too.

> 2535427449854650;4:
> This would be very useful to me, simply because I’m the leader of a spartan company

Do you get other company stats. Like individual contribution?

> 2533274917566811;5:
> > 2533274905097737;3:
> > Or you can not worry about it. That’s a thing. (Jot to mention you can already see matches that they’ve quit but whatever)
>
>
> I definitely see it cutting down the number of quitters

I doubt it. If they’re not having fun, they’re gonna quit. quitting & having fun >>>>>> staying and having no fun

This should be a poll!

> 2533274875982754;6:
> > 2535427449854650;4:
> > This would be very useful to me, simply because I’m the leader of a spartan company
>
>
> Do you get other company stats. Like individual contribution?

No, sadly. Individual contribution doesn’t get shown

maybe even DNF percentage for each playlist

I would absolutely, positively, praise this suggestion… There is NOTHING more annoying than teammates who just quit or leave games. I get it in some cases (I had to last night because my son woke up crying mid-game in the middle of the night and I needed to get him back to sleep), but considering how often it happens, people definitely do it intentionally without cause all the time. It’d kind of be like the “baby Halo player” stat. Would love it. Especially with how often it happens in CTF.

ive been playing CTF nonstop and one game i had nine teammates because some quit and joined throughout the game.

I think it would be a good inclusion. DNF total/percentage should be easily visible.

what does it matter play and quit reading stats on every little thing

> 2535427333823153;14:
> what does it matter play and quit reading stats on every little thing

And from looking at your DNF history I understand why you feel that way…

> 2535427333823153;14:

Agreed.

> 2535427333823153;14:

you have the statician badge so oyu have looked at your stats.

> 2533274905097737;3:
> Or you can not worry about it. That’s a thing. (Jot to mention you can already see matches that they’ve quit but whatever)

scrolling through who knows how many pages. I would like a % in their game stats or profile stats.