Interesting ODST Remaster Concept

So me and a buddy were talking about a Halo 3 remaster and we shifted gears to a ODST remaster and all the great things they could add since that game lacked content. I wondered if the community would like new things added, or the game left the exact same? My friend wanted the game the same, but I had the idea that they could implement Multiplayer in a unique way by changing how spawning works: Instead of just popping on the map, players could be ejected on the map in a drop pod and control their decent to an extent.

While I dont necessarily agree that both Halo 3 and ODST need to be remastered, I do however like the Drop Pod idea.

If Halo ever has a battle royale, and I hope to God it doesn’t, the Drop Pod could be a unique way to drop into the map.

I doubt they will remasterize ODST in a short time, maybe in about 6 years they will do it LOL, anyway I like the idea of multiplayer and fall into capsules

First off, Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST don’t really need a remaster. That is why one hasn’t been done yet. Both of these games still hold their own very well with current titles. However, if ODST was to be remastered, I honestly don’t think it would need any content added. Just update all of the textures, models, lighting, etc. like they did with H1A / H2A and call it good. ODST was such a unique game in Halo franchise because it let us be in a setting which we hardly EVER got to see. A human city.

I honestly wish another ODST game would get made where we are not playing a Spartan versus the covenant / forerunners, but perhaps a Marine or an ODST in a large urban environment like New Mombasa where we have to fight against insurgency or something. If you really take a look at all the main Halo games we get to see urban environments VERY few times. I think that is an area of the Halo lore that needs more attention in the games.

Im not really a fan of the idea for remaster myself.

Though as for the drop pods, those could be implemented into some gamemodes, perhaps they could be controlable to some degree to perhaps even splatter would-be spawnkillers.

> 2535454429988520;1:
> So me and a buddy were talking about a Halo 3 remaster and we shifted gears to a ODST remaster and all the great things they could add since that game lacked content. I wondered if the community would like new things added, or the game left the exact same? My friend wanted the game the same, but I had the idea that they could implement Multiplayer in a unique way by changing how spawning works: Instead of just popping on the map, players could be ejected on the map in a drop pod and control their decent to an extent.

A big no to remasters of any halo titles . The 4 k enhancements and 60 frames really works great and doesn’t lose the essence of the original title .343i or whoever they subcontract out to did an appalling job on CE . 2 was quite good but i still think it loses something ,h 2 feels and now looks like h 4 .