Interesting feature from knights and new weps

As you may have seen when you kill a Promethean knight in h4, it disintegrates, same goes when you kill something with a forerunner weapon.

According to the halo 4 section of waypoint, these weapons were used during the forerunner-flood war, so my theory is that they made weapons and PK (Prometheans Knights) this way so that they could destroy bodies to prevent the flood from using them, any thoughts?

Oh my god that’s amazing, it makes so much sense, it’s hard to believe the forerunners lost the war.

Nice Find!
But no…i mean,if the war was between Forerunners and The Flood, are you supposed to shot your dead friends? It sounds weird…oh and those are AIs so i think it wasn’t possible for the Flood to use “dead” bodys to reproduce since those are not Biological.

> Nice Find!
> But no…i mean,if the war was between Forerunners and The Flood, are you supposed to shot your dead friends? It sounds weird…oh and those are AIs so i think it wasn’t possible for the Flood to use “dead” bodys to reproduce since those are not Biological.

If you remember CE, floods can infect ships to take control of them. You don’t need to “shoot” your friends as they already disintegrate when dead as that feature probably wasn’t confined to PK’s.

If with these counter-measures forerunners weren’t able to contain the flood it gives you an idea of how strong they really are, frightening isn’t it?

Makes sense to me! Nice observation!

IT’S A LEGITIMATE STRATEGY!

> > Nice Find!
> > But no…i mean,if the war was between Forerunners and The Flood, are you supposed to shot your dead friends? It sounds weird…oh and those are AIs so i think it wasn’t possible for the Flood to use “dead” bodys to reproduce since those are not Biological.
>
> If you remember CE, floods can infect ships to take control of them. You don’t need to “shoot” your friends as they already disintegrate when dead as that feature probably wasn’t confined to PK’s.
>
> If with these counter-measures forerunners weren’t able to contain the flood it gives you an idea of how strong they really are, frightening isn’t it?

Yes they can take control of those but CANNOT reproduce.If Forerunners left the planet for let’s say 300 years,the Flood would have been extinguished.

> > > Nice Find!
> > > But no…i mean,if the war was between Forerunners and The Flood, are you supposed to shot your dead friends? It sounds weird…oh and those are AIs so i think it wasn’t possible for the Flood to use “dead” bodys to reproduce since those are not Biological.
> >
> > If you remember CE, floods can infect ships to take control of them. You don’t need to “shoot” your friends as they already disintegrate when dead as that feature probably wasn’t confined to PK’s.
> >
> > If with these counter-measures forerunners weren’t able to contain the flood it gives you an idea of how strong they really are, frightening isn’t it?
>
> Yes they can take control of those but CANNOT reproduce.If Forerunners left the planet for let’s say 300 years,the Flood would have been extinguished.

But you forget that they can use technology to move towards their food or conceal themselves within a transport/evac ship/shuttle to reach their food.

They had to get rid of the fighting forces around a planet (PK’s with effective countermeasures either by fighting or going past them to reach population centers to infect them. Even the forerunners can’t evac billions in time to stop the flood.

> > > > Nice Find!
> > > > But no…i mean,if the war was between Forerunners and The Flood, are you supposed to shot your dead friends? It sounds weird…oh and those are AIs so i think it wasn’t possible for the Flood to use “dead” bodys to reproduce since those are not Biological.
> > >
> > > If you remember CE, floods can infect ships to take control of them. You don’t need to “shoot” your friends as they already disintegrate when dead as that feature probably wasn’t confined to PK’s.
> > >
> > > If with these counter-measures forerunners weren’t able to contain the flood it gives you an idea of how strong they really are, frightening isn’t it?
> >
> > Yes they can take control of those but CANNOT reproduce.If Forerunners left the planet for let’s say 300 years,the Flood would have been extinguished.
>
> But you forget that they can use technology to move towards their food or conceal themselves within a transport/evac ship/shuttle to reach their food.
>
> They had to get rid of the fighting forces around a planet (PK’s with effective countermeasures either by fighting or going past them to reach population centers to infect them. Even the forerunners can’t evac billions in time to stop the flood.

Uhm…alright then,nice find!