Interesting facts about Spartans that may change?

Well, as some of you may know, the armor spartans wear is several tons heavy, and only spartans can wear it because of there augmentations, of which many spartans did not survive, and those who did but had accidental side effect(Ex: Blindness) were given office jobs in the UNSC. The reason this metal is chosen for the Spartan armor is because the metal is what gives it shields. When electricity is applied to it it creates a strong magnetic field around the armor. this combined with a little bit of fine tuning creates a nice energy shield.

Next, spartans don’t actually use the scope on their guns. their advanced visors zoom for them, so they don’t have to look through the scope. Finally, (and this is the most obvious IMO) AI’s are used(besides to help with the controling of ships, and this and that) for battle assistance for sparts. they provide live tactical info feed to help the spartan react faster. The also will go maveric after about 8 years due to the way they thing. I read it once described as they make connections between things, and evolve in a way, getting smarter, the more connections they make. when they get to a point where they can’t handle any more connections but their programming makes them evolve, to make more connections, they go insane, pretty much at least.

Now, the reason I bring all this things to light is because I believe they are subject to possible change. I’m sure 343 will stick to Bungie’s Halo lore for the most part, but with all the speculation about Halo4 , cheifs new armor and such, iam wondering if 343 might changes these things, or tweak them to fit their own story.

What do you think?

Well to me, I feel like the Spartan 4’s are not ganna be kidnapped like what happend to the kids when the spartan 2 and 3 stuff was goin on. Might be seasoned soldiers participating or something.

> Well to me, I feel like the Spartan 4’s are not ganna be kidnapped like what happend to the kids when the spartan 2 and 3 stuff was goin on. Might be seasoned soldiers participating or something.

Your probably right, however that’s nto really something that changes, but more something new. I minagine they’ll be very decorated soldiers who qualify genetically(side affects from some augments can cause serious problems to some people), physically, and mentally.