Interested in a Halo Clan or group!

Hello, I’m currently looking for a clan or group to join. I have been away from halo far to long and I wish to find a clan/group that plays customs or war games on halo 4. I have all the halo games too, so if your clan/group is not on halo 4 that’s fine. Also, here’s a little background info: I am currently 15 years old and my k.d. ratio is a .48 in halo 4. But that should not matter because I’m looking for a clan/group that doesn’t care about k.d ratios. Also, I cannot be online all the time because of school and taekwondo classes. My class schedule is 7:00 am- 2:30 pm EST and on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays taekwondo is from 7:00 pm- 8:00 pm EST. On war games I wish to play team slayer or big team slayer or swat. I can play objective base gametypes but I’m not the greatest at it. I also have all the map packs for all the halo games and my rank is an SR 87 on halo 4. For custom games I love to play the race gametype along with slayer or mini games. My GT is robotsamurai98. Please feel free to contact me if you want me to join your group/clan. I would love not to have to play alone all the time. Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

Hey there,

I’m a member of Midland Base, and we’re a casual Halo gaming community (also soon to support Destiny) that revolves around having fun and enjoying the game the way it was meant to be played. All of our members are highly respectful of each other (trash talking, among other forms of disrespect are grounds for a ban), and we’re home to both skilled players as well as less skilled players. We have our own forums, and gamenight four times a week over three days (Friday-Sunday, with classic Saturdays usually being on Reach, but sometimes on Halo 3). We don’t require any change of armor, gamertag, or emblem (although many of us choose to use the same emblem), and don’t have any kind of “training camp” or mandatory play time. Our only requirement as far as activity is concerned is that each member makes 8 posts per month on our forums to indicate that they are still active.

You’d be our youngest member by about two or three years, but your post sounds mature. As long as you keep that up, you could be a good fit :slight_smile:

If this sounds good to you, check out at Midlandbase.com, or submit at application at Midlandbase.net. Thanks.

www.letsrollgaming.com is a fun group that plays ALL GAMES!! We love having fun, hilarious gamenights and love doing huge free giveaways and lotteries for our members. All age groups are welcome and we ll help with whatever you need. Come join letsroll for some serious laughs!