Interactive MP Maps?

I think interactive maps would be a great idea for some modes. If you remember the map Isolation from Halo 3, you can find flood pods in the tunnels. What if, in certain modes, things like the flood pods could actually be broken to spawn flood infection forms, and if a spartan was killed by them or they found a body, flood combat forms could begin running around the map and fighting both teams, too. And in Halo 5, there are campaign areas that you can turn on turrets. What if some maps had those turrets too, but had low health, med damage, and med recharge time. Things like these could make some game modes and matches more fun!

> 2535433024916972;1:
> I think interactive maps would be a great idea for some modes. If you remember the map Isolation from Halo 3, you can find flood pods in the tunnels. What if, in certain modes, things like the flood pods could actually be broken to spawn flood infection forms, and if a spartan was killed by them or they found a body, flood combat forms could begin running around the map and fighting both teams, too. And in Halo 5, there are campaign areas that you can turn on turrets. What if some maps had those turrets too, but had low health, med damage, and med recharge time. Things like these could make some game modes and matches more fun!

I don’t think so. Nothing to that extent. If you’re gonna see anything like this, it’ll be like Lockout in H2A where you can shoot icicles down or something. Some minor-ish intractable/dynamic map things. You MIGHT see dynamic weather/maps that change midway through a match and change the map layout but I even doubt that.

I don’t think they’d make something that elaborate for a multiplayer map. However, I do hope Infinite has some interactive elements on its maps, more along the lines of opening the bases on Containment, dropping the stalactites on Waterworks or activating the waterfall on Shrine.

Maybe for something like a Warzone mode this would be cool but I wouldn’t want it for 4v4 or BTB for example.

Unlikely there will be hostile AI spawning as an element.

> 2533274892901745;3:
> I don’t think they’d make something that elaborate for a multiplayer map. However, I do hope Infinite has some interactive elements on its maps, more along the lines of opening the bases on Containment, dropping the stalactites on Waterworks or activating the waterfall on Shrine.

That’s probably true it won’t be SUPER in depth, but something like it would be cool. I never really saw the point for the waterfalls tho except a little something to make happen.

I want mp maps with interactive environments like H2A had. Shooting down ice, activating a huge shield and so forth. Small things, but that are fun doing. Best part about this stuff is if the MLG/HCS guys don’t want that stuff in there playlist, you could just disable those features in that playlist :slightly_smiling_face:

Something like H2A’s interactivity, shooting down the Ice, activating the shield and the waterfalls, if they could do that in Infinite, just smaller interactive things like that I think it could make maps a lot cooler.

> 2533274815533909;7:
> I want mp maps with interactive environments like H2A had. Shooting down ice, activating a huge shield and so forth. Small things, but that are fun doing. Best part about this stuff is if the MLG/HCS guys don’t want that stuff in there playlist, you could just disable those features in that playlist :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s the other thing I forgot to mention. In certain modes, interactivity is turned on, and otherwise it would be turned off. I still think Warzone could be good for this idea, but the REQ system would need to be remade to be better, and the bugs would need to be fixed (there’s a lot). There could be maps where we fight banished, maps where we fight forerunners if they are still around, and maps where we fight flood (along with the other enemy team of course, but it would work for WZFF too).