Interactive maps

I was wondering if any interactive maps (like BF games) were planed, because I think it would be a really interesting thing to add. Warzone would be the perfect opportunity to put this in the game.

Lockdown on Halo 2A had the ice that could be shot and when collapsed would kill someone

I really hope they have more dynamic map elements that actually change the landscape or kill people.

> 2533274894930311;2:
> Lockdown on Halo 2A had the ice that could be shot and when collapsed would kill someone

We need more than that. It was small and he only thing in the game

> 2533274804406181;3:
> I really hope they have more dynamic map elements that actually change the landscape or kill people.

Especially if it’s like the waterfall on Shrine. That was a fantastic addition and could be used in so many ways, even if it wasn’t a dynamic element that killed someone. Would love to see things like that return.

There was the remix of Empire that did have an interactive element. Some of the cover can be shot at, and be lowered to expose players in hiding for a short time.

There is also the ability to toss a plasma grenade to a power weapon, and have it launched to you if you angle it just right, like in the Halo 1 days.

We’ll just have to wait and see the other maps to find what else they got in store.

Hmm I was thinking of a map that worked out like an elevator once someone triggered a button the map would rise or fall and it would bring new areas to the map to explore like an outer layer of the map. Maybe a triggered event could cause the map to transform changing the layout of the map and bringing new ways to play that map.

There’s also things like a rock slide, flood, objects crashing down onto the map etc. that could possibly change the current environment of the map. There’s also the sequenced stage map where one map can turn into another(not transforming but changing the stage entirely) by a triggered event but that’s if you choose to change the current map that you were previously on. This would be just like if your traveling from one map to another.