Interactive buttons in forge please!

Being able to spawn a button would be cool. Then you drop the button with A and pick up the item you want it to link to. Then options come:
Move up
Move down
Move left
Move right
Disappear
Fade

You would also be able to link the button to more objects, which would do the same thing.

> Being able to spawn a button would be cool. Then you drop the button with A and pick up the item you want it to link to. Then options come:
> Move up
> Move down
> Move left
> Move right
> Disappear
> Fade
>
> You would also be able to link the button to more objects, which would do the same thing.

I like this, but I think the game is to far into development to put in changes people put in these forums.

It would be cool if you wanted to make deploy able bridges, or to remake maps like Halo 3’s Higrounds :smiley:

I’d kill for this

> I’d kill lots of moas for this, even though it would hurt me to do so.

Fixed!

That would be infinitely useful in Forge.

For me though, It would devolve to a ‘Do not push this button’ sign and a button. Can’t decide between trap floor filled with crazed grunts, or a kill ball launcher.

overall though, Doors have been lacking in Halo.

The grunt one please!

But seriously, it would be useful for invasion for me.

> Being able to spawn a button would be cool. Then you drop the button with A and pick up the item you want it to link to. Then options come:
> Move up
> Move down
> Move left
> Move right
> Disappear
> Fade
>
> You would also be able to link the button to more objects, which would do the same thing.

For the move options, it would be good if you could put a distance as to how far it moves, and a “test” button in forge so you could try it out. Also phased objects could move into other objects, while normal objects would crash into other items on the map (would be good for doors, and traps in puzzle maps).

> > Being able to spawn a button would be cool. Then you drop the button with A and pick up the item you want it to link to. Then options come:
> > Move up
> > Move down
> > Move left
> > Move right
> > Disappear
> > Fade
> >
> > You would also be able to link the button to more objects, which would do the same thing.
>
> I like this, but I think the game is to far into development to put in changes people put in these forums.

Even if these ideas aren’t possible for halo 4, it is good to get them out quickly so the developers can put it down on the ideas board for the next one.

I really want this lol. It would be awesome for infection, traps, etc. and it reminds me alot like Garrys Mod