Intel Graphics 520 massiv problems

Hello,

I have surface pro 4 with a Intel HD Graphics 520.
This is the minimum requirement.
Game is running fine. But graphic is terrible. The ground, the green gras is not shown correctly. It is only yellow and green pixels. Sometimes the green gras is removed fully and person, cars etc. are walking on black ground. Seems to be this is a bug with intel graphics 520 and should be fixed.

I bought the game and it’s impossible to play it, because you don’t see where to go.

I found no option to upload a picture here.

Thanks

Intel HD Graphics 520 beats GTX 460… am I the only one who sees the issue lol

I paid a lot of money and can not play it now.
When will there be a fix or give me the money back

> 2533275030042825;2:
> Intel HD Graphics 520 beats GTX 460… am I the only one who sees the issue lol

Intel HD Graphics 520 is supporting direct x 12
But as seen in your other posts seems to be that your problem is that GTX460 is not supporting direct x 12.

So different problem I think

> 2535437262055652;4:
> > 2533275030042825;2:
> > Intel HD Graphics 520 beats GTX 460… am I the only one who sees the issue lol
>
> Intel HD Graphics 520 is supporting direct x 12
> But as seen in your other posts seems to be that your problem is that GTX460 is not supporting direct x 12.
>
> So different problem I think

You have to remember HD uses a shared memory architecture which reduces performance and speed of access to content. This creates blurry textures and texture popping amount other slow graphics effects.

Have you checked if there is a way to force ram to be assigned too the GPU?

Also the engine seems a bit messed up too me in the dx12 department.

> 2533274854326472;5:
> > 2535437262055652;4:
> > > 2533275030042825;2:
> > > Intel HD Graphics 520 beats GTX 460… am I the only one who sees the issue lol
> >
> > Intel HD Graphics 520 is supporting direct x 12
> > But as seen in your other posts seems to be that your problem is that GTX460 is not supporting direct x 12.
> >
> > So different problem I think
>
> You have to remember HD uses a shared memory architecture which reduces performance and speed of access to content. This creates blurry textures and texture popping amount other slow graphics effects.
>
> Have you checked if there is a way to force ram to be assigned too the GPU?
>
> Also the engine seems a bit messed up too me in the dx12 department.

I am really aware that it will not look like on high end pc system. But it’s absolutely impossible to play, because you don’t see any way where you have to go. Ground is completely black.

I found no way to assign 2gb of graphic memory.
I have enough free RAM but seems to be that hd graphics 520 is not using it.

> 2535437262055652;6:
> > 2533274854326472;5:
> > > 2535437262055652;4:
> > > > 2533275030042825;2:
> > > > Intel HD Graphics 520 beats GTX 460… am I the only one who sees the issue lol
> > >
> > > Intel HD Graphics 520 is supporting direct x 12
> > > But as seen in your other posts seems to be that your problem is that GTX460 is not supporting direct x 12.
> > >
> > > So different problem I think
> >
> > You have to remember HD uses a shared memory architecture which reduces performance and speed of access to content. This creates blurry textures and texture popping amount other slow graphics effects.
> >
> > Have you checked if there is a way to force ram to be assigned too the GPU?
> >
> > Also the engine seems a bit messed up too me in the dx12 department.
>
> I am really aware that it will not look like on high end pc system. But it’s absolutely impossible to play, because you don’t see any way where you have to go. Ground is completely black.
>
> I found no way to assign 2gb of graphic memory.
> I have enough free RAM but seems to be that hd graphics 520 is not using it.

do you have a image?

r There is a new driver for Intel that supports Halo Wars 2 on Windows 10 64 bit Anniversary

Came out 23rd February 2017 AFTER Halo Wars 2 was released!

Quote from page
Downloads the Intel® Graphics Driver beta version for Windows*.
This beta driver contains multiple optimizations to increase performance on popular games
such as For Honor*, Halo Wars 2*, and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege* and fixes for Battlefield 1* and Sniper Elite 4*.

For NVidia GTX cards there is s new driver described

Download a new copy of GeForce Experience click download the automatically checking updates an hopefully this will load 378.66 which supports DirectX 12.

You will all need Windows 10 Anniversary (1607) build 14393 and it still does not work think about joining Windows Insider on the SLOW ring to get the updated
Here is my NVidia settings from NVidia Control Panel
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview, 64-bit
DirectX version: 12.0
GPU processor: GeForce GTX 750
Driver version: 378.66
Direct3D API version: 12
Direct3D feature level: 11_0
CUDA Cores: 512
Core clock: 1058 MHz
Memory data rate: 5010 MHz
Memory interface: 128-bit
Memory bandwidth: 80.16 GB/s
Total available graphics memory: 6103 MB
Dedicated video memory: 2048 MB GDDR5
System video memory: 0 MB
Shared system memory: 4055 MB
Video BIOS version: 82.07.32.40.89
IRQ: Not used
Bus: PCI Express x16 Gen3
Device ID: 10DE 1381 36581458
Part Number: 2010 0051
[Components]
NvGFTrayPluginr.dll 3.3.0.100 NVIDIA GeForce Experience
NvGFTrayPlugin.dll 3.3.0.100 NVIDIA GeForce Experience

> 2535437262055652;6:
> > 2533274854326472;5:
> > > 2535437262055652;4:
> > > > 2533275030042825;2:
> > > > Intel HD Graphics 520 beats GTX 460… am I the only one who sees the issue lol
> > >
> > > Intel HD Graphics 520 is supporting direct x 12
> > > But as seen in your other posts seems to be that your problem is that GTX460 is not supporting direct x 12.
> > >
> > > So different problem I think
> >
> > You have to remember HD uses a shared memory architecture which reduces performance and speed of access to content. This creates blurry textures and texture popping amount other slow graphics effects.
> >
> > Have you checked if there is a way to force ram to be assigned too the GPU?
> >
> > Also the engine seems a bit messed up too me in the dx12 department.
>
> I am really aware that it will not look like on high end pc system. But it’s absolutely impossible to play, because you don’t see any way where you have to go. Ground is completely black.
>
> I found no way to assign 2gb of graphic memory.
> I have enough free RAM but seems to be that hd graphics 520 is not using it.

This is my problem too and I have AMD Radeon R5 Graphic.

> 2535437262055652;1:
> Hello,
>
> I have surface pro 4 with a Intel HD Graphics 520.
> This is the minimum requirement.
> Game is running fine. But graphic is terrible. The ground, the green gras is not shown correctly. It is only yellow and green pixels. Sometimes the green gras is removed fully and person, cars etc. are walking on black ground. Seems to be this is a bug with intel graphics 520 and should be fixed.
>
> I bought the game and it’s impossible to play it, because you don’t see where to go.
>
> I found no option to upload a picture here.
>
> Thanks

does it looks like this?

> 2535464649080366;10:
> > 2535437262055652;1:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have surface pro 4 with a Intel HD Graphics 520.
> > This is the minimum requirement.
> > Game is running fine. But graphic is terrible. The ground, the green gras is not shown correctly. It is only yellow and green pixels. Sometimes the green gras is removed fully and person, cars etc. are walking on black ground. Seems to be this is a bug with intel graphics 520 and should be fixed.
> >
> > I bought the game and it’s impossible to play it, because you don’t see where to go.
> >
> > I found no option to upload a picture here.
> >
> > Thanks
>
> http://imgur.com/a/K9TFa
> does it looks like this?

No it’s not looking like this. i will test beta driver and upload picture later today

Its running fine on my surface Pro 4 I5, 8 GB RAM. I had to put everything on low and lowere the resolution to 60% I think but its very much playable. I mainly play on xbox but while on business trips I use my surface…

IT’s working now. I removed driver and reinstalled it again. Now it’s working. Curious as it is the same driver version.

> 2535437262055652;13:
> IT’s working now. I removed driver and reinstalled it again. Now it’s working. Curious as it is the same driver version.

Must have just been a hitch ha :smiley:

And today problem is back. Don’t know why.
Here is a picture

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-32772974/Unbenannt.png.html

> 2535437262055652;15:
> And today problem is back. Don’t know why.
> Here is a picture
>
> Bild nicht gefunden - Pic-Upload.de

Does modifying the graphics settings change anything ?

No, I have all graphics settings checked.
I installed beta driver now.
Is working for now.
Let’s see if it is working tomorrow as well :slight_smile:

> 2535437262055652;17:
> No, I have all graphics settings checked.
> I installed beta driver now.
> Is working for now.
> Let’s see if it is working tomorrow as well :slight_smile:

Yeah I checked a few other games, Intel drivers do seem to be a bit off and on with alot of games.

Now with beta driver the game is crashing randomly and is just closing without an error message.
argh

> 2535437262055652;19:
> Now with beta driver the game is crashing randomly and is just closing without an error message.
> argh

You may wish to voice your concerns over here:

https://software.intel.com/en-us/forum

Mention d3d 12 crashing issues etc. The Dev team usually have people on there that pass info on.