Instead of a Halo2 remake how about....

Microsoft and 343i should find an easy way to get it back online.

If they didn’t have to re-release the game and could literaly just have some DLC that allows it to work it would be awesome

It wouldn’t divide the community, it would make it stronger, Look at COD, It has like 2+ games on it’s list, on Xbox, PC, PS3 and Wii. How is Halo supposed to compete with a game that’s on 4 consoles, AND has more games in general.

Same reason I think CE MP would have been nice [yet Halo 4 is more important]. But Halo 2, 3 and Reach, even if each was divided you know for damn sure a TON of people would be going back to Halo 2.

> Microsoft and 343i should find an easy way to get it back online.
>
> If they didn’t have to re-release the game and could literaly just have some DLC that allows it to work it would be awesome
>
> It wouldn’t divide the community, it would make it stronger, Look at COD, It has like 2+ games on it’s list, on Xbox, PC, PS3 and Wii. How is Halo supposed to compete with a game that’s on 4 consoles, AND has more games in general.
>
> Same reason I think CE MP would have been nice [yet Halo 4 is more important]. But Halo 2, 3 and Reach, even if each was divided you know for damn sure a TON of people would be going back to Halo 2.

Dude Man, I respect your opinion but MS will not make a pile of money for just putting H2 back online. I don’t believe there will be a flood of new online players, maybe a few but within 6 months the number of people playing H2 would dwindle. Our biggest hope, imo, is that they will remake it because they will sell a few million disks, just like CE.

They didn’t remake CE because they’re good guys, they did it to make money and I believe they will do the same with H2 when the time comes. They won’t say so now because they’re releasing CEA.

Ya, Halo: CEA was sort of like a cooperative fundraiser with Certain Affinity to get money for a starting business. 343i will take the money from Halo: CEA and use it to fund better and greater games like Halo 4.

> Ya, Halo: CEA was sort of like a cooperative fundraiser with Certain Affinity to get money for a starting business. 343i will take the money from Halo: CEA and use it to fund better and greater games like Halo 4.

343 is not a new start up business, they are owned by Microsoft. Fundraiser…lol. Halo Waypoint is owned by Microsoft, you need to get up to speed on who’s behind all things Halo.

Google 343 Industries and see what you get. It’s actually called 343 Industries Studio - Owned by Microsoft and MS has billions of dollars to buy the best engineers, programmers and game developers so there is no problem with putting out H2, H4, H5 or H20 for that matter, as long as they get a return for their money spent. Halo 2 will give them a good return.