Instant respawning

with the introduction of instant respawning to certain game types, I am a little concerned about the future of halo multiplayer. The only way this would fit in is if 343 made a game type called HALO FOR NOOBS. This is a dumb idea and should be removed immediately. 343 has more than enough time to save halo from this. Instant respawning will destroy game modes like infection, slayer, and juggarnaut as a few examples.

343 should leave the respawn system be, not destroy the multiplayer experience we all know and love by a adding a system made entirely for NOOBS.

The problem is 343 thinks this is acceptable in slayer varients, but it isn’t.

In Halo you have shields, and it takes time for those to recharge. You WILL be caught with your shields down by a respawning player plenty of times with this new system. It is a joke and one of the reasons I have little faith in 343.

> The problem is 343 thinks this is acceptable in slayer varients, but it isn’t.
>
> In Halo you have shields, and it takes time for those to recharge. You WILL be caught with your shields down by a respawning player plenty of times with this new system. It is a joke and one of the reasons I have little faith in 343.

343 said that the base speed was higher, take this and the base sprint ability into consideration and logically the maps must be bigger than in previous games. This means that there will lots of spawn points so there is less chance of you being caught with no shields

> The problem is 343 thinks this is acceptable in slayer varients, but it isn’t.
>
> In Halo you have shields, and it takes time for those to recharge. You WILL be caught with your shields down by a respawning player plenty of times with this new system. It is a joke and one of the reasons I have little faith in 343.

Didn’t you see the new info? You’ll have a perk that gives you “increased regen.” :tf:

> > The problem is 343 thinks this is acceptable in slayer varients, but it isn’t.
> >
> > In Halo you have shields, and it takes time for those to recharge. You WILL be caught with your shields down by a respawning player plenty of times with this new system. It is a joke and one of the reasons I have little faith in 343.
>
> 343 said that the base speed was higher, take this and the base sprint ability into consideration and logically the maps must be bigger than in previous games. This means that there will lots of spawn points so there is less chance of you being caught with no shields

maps will more than likely be about the same size as previous maps, from what we know of wraparound, it doesnt appear to be that large. This is just my opinion though, I could be wrong on this.