Instant Respawn....

There is no down time to have your shields recharge since players spawn so fast.I say the game would be better without it.

I agree so much, instant spawn has to go. This Halo game doesn’t feel like Halo, I loved every other Halo game including Reach and this one is a let down. I bought two copies of this game to get the different designs and so we could have one copy for each X Box and I am kind of disappointed with all these call of duty like changes.

-Yoink- you we are 343. And we deztroy what we want and u will give us all ur money hahahhahah not a vad deal bungie made cash and knew tbis franchise was done.

lol, if you’re having no time to recharge your shields AND having players able to spawn and kill you, you need to adjust how you’re playing the game.

this is a new halo game, quit bellyaching that it doesn’t have what you love and get with the times. the game is brilliantly made and most people can’t get over their own dumb preferences that have no bearing on actual gameplay, just on how they can mess up their own experience.

I agree. Instant respawns need to go. It really hurts team play when youre trying to push up with your teammates. Theres no point in calling out how many players on the other team are dead. The 3-10 second respawn (depending on the gametype) was perfect. Things are too hectic with the current system. IMO.

> lol, if you’re having no time to recharge your shields AND having players able to spawn and kill you, you need to adjust how you’re playing the game.

Right, when you kill someone top mid on Haven, they mash X, walk 3 steps up a ramp and shoot you in the head less than two seconds after you killed them you just need to adapt. Utterly ridiculous.

I’m in agreement - I’ve already had several instances where I’ve been killed by someone, and I respawn immediately around a corner from them, and get them with a headshot before their shields have recharged at all, and had this happen to me.

This may work for a game like ‘Call of Duty’ where health is so low it hardly matters, but Halo? The three-second spawn was much better suited to this game.

I would very much like to see instant-respawn removed.

give me your replay and i’ll tell you exactly what you should have done that would have gotten you away from these oh so terrifying people.

You should be moving all the time. I doubt its always the same player coming back,its more likely OTHER members of a team finishing you off.

> You should be moving all the time. I doubt its always the same player coming back,its more likely OTHER members of a team finishing you off.

Insinuating people can’t read names or see them spawn in on their killcam is a petty moronic defense. There’s no time to move, by the way.

> > You should be moving all the time. I doubt its always the same player coming back,its more likely OTHER members of a team finishing you off.
>
> Insinuating people can’t read names or see them spawn in on their killcam is a petty moronic defense. There’s no time to move, by the way.

yes, there IS time to move. the time you’ve got while that player makes up his lost ground means you can move the exact same distance he can. you can get away, figure it out. if you can’t do it alone, you need to talk to your team about that.

> the time you’ve got while that player makes up his lost ground means you can move the exact same distance he can.

3 steps?

Amazing argument.

One of the worst “features” 343 added. What was the logic in making people spawn instantaneously?
There was nothing wrong with the spawning in all the other Halo games in the first place.

> lol, if you’re having no time to recharge your shields AND having players able to spawn and kill you, you need to adjust how you’re playing the game.
>
> this is a new halo game, quit bellyaching that it doesn’t have what you love and get with the times. the game is brilliantly made and most people can’t get over their own dumb preferences that have no bearing on actual gameplay, just on how they can mess up their own experience.

Damn, you have no idea what you’re talking about. You play CoD? It’s not about moving in a TS Match, especially a ranked one (back in the day thing). You rush and kill a player to gain his power weapon or his strategic position on your team, that’s how Halo was played. This instant re-spawn kills most of the BR battles I have when I run into a player rushing my team from behind. I get engaged with said player, then his buddy that my teammate JUST annihilated spawns 5 feet behind him, manages to get one or two shots in and I lose the said “duel”.

You act like every battle on Halo is like CoD, you hold the trigger for 1.5 secs and he’s dead. No, there’s shields and -Yoink- to hide behind and no grenades on the map. So most likely you’ve run out if you’re on a streak of 5 or 10. And please don’t tell me about this “scavenger” perk, because that bull isn’t for Halo either.

Instant re-spawns off-balances Halo THE MOST in Halo 4. Load outs, OK… I can live with it, no matter how cheap they are. Ordinance… Please remove this trash and put them on the map again, if not… I can live with it too. But that instant re-spawn is one thing that frustrates me the most about this game. It makes those kiddies with tunnel vision just run and gun and die without actually providing some type of TEAM work.

5 second spawn times would improve this game by leaps and bounds.

10 seconds in objectives. Whoever OK’d instant spawn in KOTH needs to be fired if they actually were aiming to have the better team always win.

> 5 second spawn times would improve this game by leaps and bounds.
>
> 10 seconds in objectives. Whoever OK’d instant spawn in KOTH needs to be fired if they actually were aiming to have the better team always win.

Pretty much this.

KOTH is utterly unplayable in my opinion, simply because it always turns into a zerg rush to the hill. I kept getting frustrated with the spawns as well, as one side is usually heavily favored for certain hills.

I agree with this. Instant respawn really destroys the point in killing someone. And it hurts the team when the bad player that keeps dying keeps rushing to his death and goes deep into the negative. Especially in KOTH as people were saying. I was playing it today and it was pure chaos, killing someone doesn’t affect anything. I feel like I need to be on drugs or chugging redbull to keep up with the pace of this game.

> > You should be moving all the time. I doubt its always the same player coming back,its more likely OTHER members of a team finishing you off.
>
> Insinuating people can’t read names or see them spawn in on their killcam is a petty moronic defense. There’s no time to move, by the way.

Oh really? When they re-spawn, they will be at another location on the map. Plenty of time for you to move, you just aren’t using that time as effective as you could be.

It’s not just instant respawn, but the chosen spawn areas as well. I played on Haven TS earlier (Not this account, my friend’s) and I killed a guy, he respawned around the corner lower level, I kill him again, he respawns on the ramp to my right, and I kill him again, and respawns behind me and head shots me.

There’s no legitimate reason why I have to suffer getting caught mid reload 3 times by the same guy in a 20 seconds interval. Getting a triple kill off of one guy is not Halo.

This game has become Team Octagon on gigantic maps.