Instant Respawn Sucks!

Come on 343! Instant Respawn Suck, You kill one person and even you have fully recharged your shield he’s alredy shooting you… WTF! How I Suppose to kill the same guy twice in a row? That’s why I Don’t like COD and You guys gonna put this to halo too? Plz 343 Put the 3 sec respawn again To the playlists that dont’t have it…

PS: Sorry for my grammar…

I think insta-respawn is great!

Hell yeah!! -Yoink- -Yoinking!- sucks.

Is great that you kill someone and the same person kill you in less than 3 sec?

I don’t like it on swat. Most if not almost everytime you instant respawn on swat it spawns you right next to an enemy or in their line of sight, instant death after instant respawn… :confused:

Yeah, this is really annoying and I hope they fix it soon. Its really annoying that you just killed 2 dudes from a team of 4, and 3 seconds after you see everyone in the team is flaking you or shooting at you (on those maps like haven that you can almost shot anyone from anywhere) just because they respawn super fast. Many times you dont really have the chance to reload, recharge shields, call ordanace, and more things to do to prepare youself for the next battle, before you have someone already shooting at you.

343 Please fix this. By having this in they game its becomes really annoying that the guy you just killed, can appear about 10m away from where you killed him in 1 second.

Faster they spawn faster i send them to Hell

Lets be realistic here, insta spawn will rarely put your recently deceased opponent right near you again. /Definitely not in a hot combat area.

> Lets be realistic here, insta spawn will rarely put your recently deceased opponent right near you again. /Definitely not in a hot combat area.

It always does that actually.