Instant chat to get your opinions? Halo 4

It would be really cool to have an instant chat to get everyones opinions about halo 4 instead of topics. That would be really efficient to understand everyone thoroughly an take in there opinion an have them hear out yours aswell.

I find that chat systems on forums get spammed, but if it is moderated then it would be fine.

They should get some of their feedback from the Waypoint community anyway without a chat system.

Yeah but if it was moderated it would be great but to not have it would be dull an boring like it is now. Theres some facts that are good but there is some that need over viewed an some that need thrown out. Thats why in a chat you can lay it in the open an get it viewed an understood right on the spot an you can clarify.

I’m going to be honest, I don’t want to moderate a chat feature. Though a chat feature could be beneficial in certain situations, the chance that it could be abused (and it would) is far too high. So I’m going to have to go with no…

It would be a good addition just to chat and liven up the forums, but good points or views just get pushed down anyway by general chat or complaints.

> I’m going to be honest, I don’t want to moderate a chat feature. Though a chat feature could be beneficial in certain situations, the chance that it could be abused (and it would) is far too high. So I’m going to have to go with no…

Plus, the forum system we have now seems to work fine enough :3

> I’m going to be honest, I don’t want to moderate a chat feature. Though a chat feature could be beneficial in certain situations, the chance that it could be abused (and it would) is far too high. So I’m going to have to go with no…

You know i’m honestly glad someone of your standards came out about this topic :slight_smile: hahaha I understand where your coming from.

> It would be a good addition just to chat and liven up the forums, but good points or views just get pushed down anyway by general chat or complaints.

yeah thats true. Lets pretend there was no complaints it would be a good addition maybe only users that have made a requirement be able to say so in the chat. Like a member you know wouldn’t do something to be ignorant or spam you know. Someone whos known to be a good provider of information.

> > It would be a good addition just to chat and liven up the forums, but good points or views just get pushed down anyway by general chat or complaints.
>
> yeah thats true. Lets pretend there was no complaints it would be a good addition maybe only users that have made a requirement be able to say so in the chat. Like a member you know wouldn’t do something to be ignorant or spam you know. Someone whos known to be a good provider of information.

wouldn’t that defeat the whole purpose of the chat? maybe if you had to post at least 200 posts or something, but i still think that limitations wouldn’t be a good idea.

it seems like the most logical constraint though? Like how else would you bring the idea to life? There would have to be a requirement in the long run. Someone should have to do maybe a agreement statment before having acsess?