Installing

So, if I’m not mistaken you’re prompted to install disc two, right? So is it okay to manually install disc 1? I just don’t like having the disc spinning while I play.

You can install both discs, but disc 2 is mandatory. I’m installing both.

Yeah I’ll be installing both as well, system runs more quietly and “healthily”. But my god, those installing moments will be the longest 20-30 mins of my life!! Ill use that time to get ready mentally :wink:

> Yeah I’ll be installing both as well, system runs more quietly and “healthily”. But my god, those installing moments will be the longest 20-30 mins of my life!! Ill use that time to get ready mentally :wink:

Yeh me too, I’m so pumped :slight_smile:

Been waiting since before E3 for this

Can you install the second disk on the dashboard so you don’t actually have to play it or do you have to actually go on it? I have to wait for 2 hours after I get the game to play anyways so might as well…

No you have to enter the game to install disc 2, but disc 1 can be installed via dashboard.

> No you have to enter the game to install disc 2, but disc 1 can be installed via dashboard.

what if I want to do both >:O

I will most likely install disc 2 before doing any playing, I will def install disc 1 at some point, but after Im done with Disc 2 Im not sure Ill be able to contain myself any longer from campaign

> > No you have to enter the game to install disc 2, but disc 1 can be installed via dashboard.
>
> what if I want to do both >:O

Yeah you can do both, but only disc 1 can be installed via dashboard, disc 2 can only be installed once you start the disc.

> > > No you have to enter the game to install disc 2, but disc 1 can be installed via dashboard.
> >
> > what if I want to do both >:O
>
> Yeah you can do both, but only disc 1 can be installed via dashboard, disc 2 can only be installed once you start the disc.

awww :c

Bear in mind you still have to have a disc running in order to play it. Installing both discs only speeds up loading times and places less stress on the disc.

So wait I’m still a bit confused…ill be installing disc 1 first then I wanna install all the content from disc two, but will I need to start up disc 2 to install that or will I get a prompt to do so when I start up disc 1??

> So wait I’m still a bit confused…ill be installing disc 1 first then I wanna install all the content from disc two, but will I need to start up disc 2 to install that or will I get a prompt to do so when I start up disc 1??

You can do in any order. Put in disc 2 and you’ll get a prompt to install it.

Can anyone confirm the total space used after installing both discs? I only have like 13GB of space to use.lol

I heard disc 2 was about 8GB if that’s any help to you.

> I heard disc 2 was about 8GB if that’s any help to you.

Yes thank you, but even though I do not technically need disc 1 installed just checking to see if I have enough space in advance… I probably do not.lol

> Yeah I’ll be installing both as well, system runs more quietly and “healthily”. But my god, those installing moments will be the longest 20-30 mins of my life!! Ill use that time to get ready mentally :wink:

Does it really take 20-30 minutes to install disc 2 alone? Can I play for a while campaign with just disc one and then install them in the morning when im not compulsively itching to play anymore?

> > Yeah I’ll be installing both as well, system runs more quietly and “healthily”. But my god, those installing moments will be the longest 20-30 mins of my life!! Ill use that time to get ready mentally :wink:
>
> Does it really take 20-30 minutes to install disc 2 alone? Can I play for a while campaign with just disc one and then install them in the morning when im not compulsively itching to play anymore?

Can anyone confirm this?

I think you only need Disc 2 to play multiplayer (so campaign is fine without)… I think. Someone will need to confirm this.

> > I heard disc 2 was about 8GB if that’s any help to you.
>
> Yes thank you, but even though I do not technically need disc 1 installed just checking to see if I have enough space in advance… I probably do not.lol

Well if other games are any indication, about 6GB for Disc 1.

That’s only an assumption for Disc 1 and that’s what I seen on the forum regarding Disc 2.

[deleted]