Installing Past 100%

I purchased the Halo 5 LCE picked it up on the twentieth, and installed it. This morning I visited the store with the intention of preordering a req pack and, to my surprise, it said that my game wasn’t installed. So I went ahead and installed it again and at the time of writing it is at 305% on installation. Didn’t know if anyone else has had this problem. If so some help would be great but I am suspecting it may just be and XBO UI issue, although I’ve already touched base with Microsoft and both techs that I spoke to said they’ve yet to hear of this issue.

Hey Spartan Galahad, we’ve gotten notice that the Xbox team is aware of this issue, and that it should not cause any problems with your download or your install. We’re working on getting more information and will provide when possible. Thank you!

> Hey Spartan Galahad, we’ve gotten notice that the Xbox team is aware of this issue, and that it should not cause any problems with your download or your install. We’re working on getting more information and will provide when possible. Thank you!

Thank you so much! I am beyond excited to play this, actually watching Halo 5 Live right now!! Thanks again!

is the game meant to take along time to download as its been taking ages and also will there be an option to mute the music in the game so if i make a youtube video i will not get a copyright strike

Started downloading last Friday…got to 15% this morning, now, 15 hours later its at 23%. Saw Internet story that it should be at 40%. Guessing that many hitting it hard. I have a freaking thruway for internet access and checked with provider who said no issues with them. Any problems with this?

Mine made it to 510% before I stopped it and started to reinstall. I let it install overnight after being very disappointed that I could not play. This was the second download after I had already preloaded and apparently the 56GB preload failed. Not sure what is going on but hope I get to play tonight.

did you find how to fix the problem?

I had a friend install it on his system, took external hard drive to his house, copied his install onto it, took it back to my house, copied it onto my system and lo and behold, it worked! But that is a very specific process and in no way represents a fix for everyone, but it did work so if that is an avenue that’ll help you guys then there you go.