Installation 04

Thoughts? Love it? Hate it?

Discuss this new FF map that comes along with six other maps part of CE:A

From the video and screens, it looks like it’s shaping up to be a good map and i was surprised that AI ODST’s would be joining the fight. While i love the idea, i was expecting to fight The Flood too. Who knows, maybe we will and they haven’t told us yet. Or perhaps from what we’ve seen is what we are going to get.

> Thoughts? Love it? Hate it?
>
> Discuss this new FF map that comes along with six other maps part of CE:A
>
>
> From the video and screens, it looks like it’s shaping up to be a good map and i was surprised that AI ODST’s would be joining the fight. While i love the idea, i was expecting to fight The Flood too. Who knows, maybe we will and they haven’t told us yet. Or perhaps from what we’ve seen is what we are going to get.

I think it’s awesome…

I love the new AI, can’t wait to mess with them xD

I don’t think there will be Flood though…

I like it specially about the friendly AI part and
The part the Pelican dropped a random warthog

It’s nice to see a trip down memory lane but I was really looking forward to destroying the flood. Either way I’ll just kill the Covy’s there. “I’ll fill you with so many holes that you;ll whistle when the wind blows!”

> > Thoughts? Love it? Hate it?
> >
> > Discuss this new FF map that comes along with six other maps part of CE:A
> >
> >
> > From the video and screens, it looks like it’s shaping up to be a good map and i was surprised that AI ODST’s would be joining the fight. While i love the idea, i was expecting to fight The Flood too. Who knows, maybe we will and they haven’t told us yet. Or perhaps from what we’ve seen is what we are going to get.
>
> I think it’s awesome…
>
> I love the new AI, can’t wait to mess with them xD
>
> I don’t think there will be Flood though…

I wonder if they will turn on you if kill a few of them? That be pretty funny as the AI is known to do that since Halo CE.

What the hell are you doing? Security to the bridge. The Master Chief has gone rampant, take em down boys!

^.^ Klassic moment.

I love the fact they put a good old fashioned warthog on the map. That should make for some good times.

The short answer is that I’ll probably love it. I’m a huge Firefight fan, and I lap up any new content. That said, I guess I was just looking for a locale a little less…generic? I’m not trying to complain, but Installation 04 really seems like a really typical Firefight map. I will still love it though - no question there :slight_smile:

though im dissapointed about no flood, ODST are the next best thing, i cant wait to go around in the buildings and drawing out designs for an invasion or multiplayer map (im quite dedicated to it :D)

but yea, the fact that this will be the first map with the classic wathog gives me goosebumbs, and a happy face :slight_smile:

cant wait to kill those covies.

> > > Thoughts? Love it? Hate it?
> > >
> > > Discuss this new FF map that comes along with six other maps part of CE:A
> > >
> > >
> > > From the video and screens, it looks like it’s shaping up to be a good map and i was surprised that AI ODST’s would be joining the fight. While i love the idea, i was expecting to fight The Flood too. Who knows, maybe we will and they haven’t told us yet. Or perhaps from what we’ve seen is what we are going to get.
> >
> > I think it’s awesome…
> >
> > I love the new AI, can’t wait to mess with them xD
> >
> > I don’t think there will be Flood though…
>
> I wonder if they will turn on you if kill a few of them? That be pretty funny as the AI is known to do that since Halo CE.
>
> What the hell are you doing? Security to the bridge. The Master Chief has gone rampant, take em down boys!
>
> ^.^ Klassic moment.

lolololololol yeah it was

> I love the fact they put a good old fashioned warthog on the map. That should make for some good times.

The default Warthog is already my favorite part of that map.

I love it, it was one of my favorite area’s in that level. and its perfect for FF

it would be cool to fight the flood