Installation 04 firefight map

Would someone be able to create installation 04 firefight map to be used in custom game and recreate halo reach firefight I have included a link to the installation 04 firefight map Overhead Maps Megathread | HaloCustoms

That was a fun Map.

> 2533274875328566;2:
> That was a fun Map.

Hands down my favorite from Reaches firefight. I would love to see this return as a warzone map. Maybe they could include the entire area that you were saving marines from the escape pods,and have bases inside the choke points the marines held out in. It would be very nostalgic and just pure awesome to fight other spartans in one of the best missions from Halo CE.

> 2535451029651955;3:
> > 2533274875328566;2:
> > That was a fun Map.
>
> Hands down my favorite from Reaches firefight. I would love to see this return as a warzone map. Maybe they could include the entire area that you were saving marines from the escape pods,and have bases inside the choke points the marines held out in. It would be very nostalgic and just pure awesome to fight other spartans in one of the best missions from Halo CE.

I wouldn’t even be able to handle that kind of epicness if they made it a WZ map.

I agree and have brought up the idea before. Really cool map, especially if the firefight is ODST style

Would be cool to bring it back, could possibly work if they made a new toned down version of firefight to go alongside the bigger version, to suit players who like to play on smaller maps.

I wouldn’t mind moments in firefight where you have elites helping you, where SoS appear in their Red phantom and Palmer (or whoever you have) says “the Swords of Sangheilios have a high value target, since we’re already here lets give them a hand” and its basically a legendary Covenant boss with some extra armour. Or if flood is ever added back you could actually have prometheans appear as a helping hand with Palmer saying “Even cortana realises who the bigger threats are, make use of the help while we can, this truce wont be forever” you get the idea, it can add more objectives to firefight

> 2533274839737326;1:
> Would someone be able to create installation 04 firefight map to be used in custom game and recreate halo reach firefight I have included a link to the installation 04 firefight map Overhead Maps Megathread | HaloCustoms

I just followed the link you posted. Imagine my surprise when I found all these other overhead maps I’ve been trying to find for so long. I don’t create maps. But I do collect the layouts. Thanks for the link. I’ll be watching out to see if someone makes this map for FF.

Glad to help waxburnpr69

I got you bro